Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Hilton Family MVP Rate

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Hilton Family MVP Rate

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2012, 9:58 pm

Programs: QF SG
Originally Posted by Remy78
Yep, tried everything. Like I said, the 0560041604 works fine for the other hotels, so I'm doing all the steps correctly. And as I mentioned I've used the Hilton code at least 25 times in the past year without a problem.

Anyway, thanks for the advice on going direct to the MVP page. That works just fine and shows the rates I was getting accustomed to.
As an example, the DC Capital Hilton has an MVP rate between Xmas and NY. Are you sure you're no experiencing the problem that when you view the results it appends 00 to the front which means no valid results are returned?
Old Sep 20, 2012, 8:29 pm

Programs: U.S. Airways Silver, Hilton Diamond, HGVC
I received an email back from HH that they resolved the issue. It works for me now and no longer appends the additional 00 to the code.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 10:32 pm

Programs: QF SG
Originally Posted by Remy78
I received an email back from HH that they resolved the issue. It works for me now and no longer appends the additional 00 to the code.
Did you have to do anything with the browser? It's still the same for me.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 8:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by craz
and HGI
HGI (along with Hilton) was already mentioned in my post -- colpuck was just responding to it by adding the other brands (HGVC, Conrads, and W=A).

ALWAYS read posts in the context of what they are responding to -- not just in isolation!!!
Old Sep 21, 2012, 6:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Wait, is it me or did someone up thread say they contacted HH about using MVP. If they don't have legit to use of it that is one way to get this all killed for us.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 10:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE
Originally Posted by mnredfox
Wait, is it me or did someone up thread say they contacted HH about using MVP. If they don't have legit to use of it that is one way to get this all killed for us.
I believe someone had called and requested to get the MVP rate over the phone, but the CSR said they couldnt discount it over the phone, or something to that extent.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 11:16 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by thefiverivers
I believe someone had called and requested to get the MVP rate over the phone, but the CSR said they couldnt discount it over the phone, or something to that extent.
It's post #434 where Remy78 says that he or she emailed Hilton to alert them that trying to use the code prepending the two extra zeros, causing an error.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 11:59 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat 4mil miles, Hilton Gold
Hilton Family MVP Rate

I've had all kinds of problems last weekend using the Hilton website.
Got a message that the corporate code (MVP) was not valid during several searches for hotels in the Denver area.
Made a reservation on my Droid which did not show up when I checked into the hotel.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 10:04 am

Programs: UA 1.5 Million Mile flyer, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz 5* and PC since 1985
Congratulations, Hilton familymvp is now dead

http://directconnect.hilton.com/dc/s...RMAYCSGBI1NEWQ
Old Nov 3, 2012, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by BDLORD

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!
I NEED THIS! I just got married in Vegas @ the Elara (still haven't received pts) from this & other travel adventures. Made great for FL as well.

Once again: AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Old Nov 3, 2012, 10:30 am

Programs: UA 1.5 Million Mile flyer, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz 5* and PC since 1985
Originally Posted by mommafrica
AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!
I NEED THIS! I just got married in Vegas @ the Elara (still haven't received pts) from this & other travel adventures. Made great for FL as well.

Once again: AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Once again people call when they shouldn't and abuse something and poof!
RIP, thanks for the ride Hilton
Old Nov 3, 2012, 10:32 am

and boom, thanks to whoever called.
You stink and a lot of us don't like you right about now!
Old Nov 3, 2012, 11:21 am

Programs: AS, BA, AA
Originally Posted by BDLORD

It took me a minute to figure out what you meant. It appears that the address www.hiltonfamilymvp.com now redirects to the link you posted.

https://hiltonhhonors.com/mvp/Home/Index still contains instructions for how to book the MVP rates.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 12:20 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Hilton Family MVP Rate

Huh? Booked two reservations this morning using the MVP codes.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 12:35 pm

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.