Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Booking on 3rd party website visible in my Honors account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2016, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class

I booked a stay at the Conrad Bali in May trough a travel agent a few months ago for a stay in October (16th-20th) because the price was much, much lower than booking direct on the Hilton website. I emailed the hotel first to ask if they would still give me my Diamond benefits and they replied that they would still give me my benefits (apart from the points which makes sense). They also asked me for my HHonors number (to add to my booking) which I gave them some time ago. Untill today the booking doesn't appear in my 'coming stays'. Is this normal or when can I expect the booking to become visible? I know I haven't booked direct with Hilton but 2 years ago, when I booked a Hilton in Bangkok the booking became visible under my upcoming stays pretty quick even though I booked trough the same 3rd party website.
Old Sep 28, 2016, 12:03 pm

Programs: It's better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all
I have an upcoming stay through a BA holiday and couldn't add my HH number so emailed the hotel directly. I received an email back after about 4-5 days confirming my number would be added but my benefits wouldn't apply for the stay, nor would I receive points.

The booking does show in my app though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.