Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Excellent experience @ Hilton London Kensingon

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2016, 11:38 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Virgin America Gold, Virgin Atlantic Gold, AAdvantage Platinum, B6 Mosaic, HHonors Gold

Hilton London Kensington

Map| 3 Reviews | 100% Recommended

Hilton London Kensington

179-199 Holland Park Avenue London, GB W11 4UL

Excellent experience @ Hilton London Kensingon (0 Photo)

Hilton London Kensington

Check In

Very smooth checkin.  The staff instantly recognized my HH Gold status and upgrade my room by one type.  Friendly staff and oriented me to the facilities.

Room

Largish by London standards.  Definitely fit the bill.  Room has excellent climate/temperature control.

Service

Have nothing negative to say re: service.  Experienced very little besides checkin + breakfast.  

Dining

Probably one of the best hotel breakfasts I've ever had.  HH Gold can access the whole thing for free — it's quite a fantastic array of choices.  There's definitely something (or more likely, 10+ things) to suit anyone's taste!

Not the greatest, not the worst.  Fit my purpose, which was an event at the Roof Gardens.

Overall

Highly recommend!  Especially for the price.

Would you like to write a review on the Hilton London Kensington?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.