Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Richmond Downtown {US-VA}

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2019, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Miesque
Thanks. While it is during the week, its in the evening and I plan on leaving by 7 AM so that might work.
I believe that meters run from 8 AM to 6 PM so you should be OK; confirm to see if that's the case...
Old Dec 26, 2019, 5:12 pm

Programs: BA GGL, NH SFC, IHG Diamond, Radisson VIP, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
No upgrade as Diamond, though the room has a high ceiling & looks recently renovated.

The lounge is not open due to a low occupancy on Boxing Day, I have been told I could use the onsite bar as the lounge.

Not too bad but I expected a bit more as Diamond.
Old Dec 27, 2019, 2:41 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, HGVC, WN RR, National Exec, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by Dark Blue
No upgrade as Diamond, though the room has a high ceiling & looks recently renovated.

The lounge is not open due to a low occupancy on Boxing Day, I have been told I could use the onsite bar as the lounge.

Not too bad but I expected a bit more as Diamond.
Did you mean to post this on the Hilton in Richmond, VA (US)??
Old Dec 27, 2019, 5:26 pm

Programs: BA GGL, NH SFC, IHG Diamond, Radisson VIP, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by birdiedouble
Yes, I did. I was slightly misinformed. Breakfast is still served and you can have drinks by yourself in the lounge. However, no one in the evening and food is not served there, but some bites (tender chicken & sweet potato waffle today) are available in the lobby bar. The bar is located at the other side, not convenient at all.
Old Dec 27, 2019, 10:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by birdiedouble
What would make you wonder this? After all, Boxing Day is huge in the American South.
birdiedouble likes this.
Old Sep 10, 2023, 4:38 pm

Programs: It's Complicated...
Recent stay here as a Diamond for a convention. Found the property good for a Hilton these days. Meaning, it isn't as tired as the other Hiltons in the USA these days. The lounge is closed and as a Diamond you get a $15 FB credit. Breakfast was from a menu first few days and buffet the last day...depends on occupancy apparently. The buffet is about $19 and not bad but overpriced for what it is. I had to encourage the front desk to look for an upgrade, basically got a high floor room on the "executive floor". Valet was $40 which I found a bit high. Employees were all very friendly and helpful. If you are a Hilton loyalist, you could do worse.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.