Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Europe Promos for Q4 2016 Stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2016, 1:55 am
Original Poster
IHG 5+ Badge

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold

Hello everyone,

I am going for a trip to Turkey for 8 nights in October 2016.
I was wondering when the next promotions for EUROPE for Hilton Properties as all of my nights will be in either Hiltons or Doubletrees.

As of now, the prices for 8 months down the road are inflated and only advanced rates are available which aren't really good. Since I'm coming over to HHonors from IHG, and not very familiar with the promotions yet,

What strategy should i adopt to get great rates for my nights in Turkey ?

-Kusadasi
-Cappadocia
-Istanbul

Much Appreciated !
Old Feb 18, 2016, 9:07 am
Original Poster
IHG 5+ Badge

Still looking for any advice if anyone has any to offer
Old Feb 18, 2016, 2:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Book flexible rates now and look out for a summer sale.
Old Feb 18, 2016, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
The annual winter sale (which included Europe) for this year ended a few weeks ago. There may or may not be a sale for summer.
Old Feb 21, 2016, 9:33 pm
Original Poster
IHG 5+ Badge

When would be the earliest date for these summer sales to be available, was there a summer sale last year ? If so, what kind of discounts did they offer ?
Old Feb 22, 2016, 12:07 pm

Programs: HH D
Summer sale rates are usually valid until the end of August, sometimes until the end of September. October often has a short Flash Sale too. The first one is too early, the other might be too late for you. The rates offered may be 'weekend only', each sale is different and may even have offers outside of the promo-window for some properties.

You'd better try some internet searches for "Hilton Summer Sale EMEA 201x" for various years and you would still find all information about it. Try the same for Hilton Flash Sale. These flash sales only last for 24 hours up to 7 days.

Or try a "Search this forum".
Old Feb 23, 2016, 5:47 am
Original Poster
IHG 5+ Badge

Originally Posted by Sisosig
Summer sale rates are usually valid until the end of August, sometimes until the end of September. October often has a short Flash Sale too. The first one is too early, the other might be too late for you. The rates offered may be 'weekend only', each sale is different and may even have offers outside of the promo-window for some properties.

You'd better try some internet searches for "Hilton Summer Sale EMEA 201x" for various years and you would still find all information about it. Try the same for Hilton Flash Sale. These flash sales only last for 24 hours up to 7 days.

Or try a "Search this forum".
This really helped me to a better understanding of what i can expect.
After doing some research it seems that im in abit of a pickle with my dates, exactly like you said. I can't even use the weekend flash sales properly due to the way the hotel stay dates are split up.

And summer sale will probably not cover till 15th Oct.

If so, i will just have to rely on any unexpected promotions (highly unlikely) advanced rates. If i book today for days in october, the prices are exaggerated. When is the most practical time to book for the lowest rates ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.