Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2019] Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort {US-HI}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2019] Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort {US-HI}

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2019, 8:52 am

When does the points calendar for a 5-night stay open up for later December 2020? I have been checking constantly, and availability seems to have stopped at Dec 9-14. I chatted with Hilton and they said it would open up, but couldn't give me anything firm about when/if points availability does open up over the holiday break. Does anyone have experience with the 2019 calendar?
Old Dec 29, 2019, 1:32 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by ffman999
Can anyone confirm what the breakfast benefit is and cost for Honors Diamond or Gold? It seems to change every time I’ve been to this hotel.
If you go to the buffet and tell them you want the Gold/Diamond free breakfast they tell you to have a seat and bring you a free plated continental breakfast -- pastries and fruit. No buffet access at all.

If you're Gold/Diamond and you want the buffet instead of the plated continental breakfast, you pay $19. Tell him you're Gold/Diamond and want to upgrade, so that you're only charged $19 instead of being charged $45 or whatever the full buffet price is.
Old Jan 5, 2022, 4:36 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Newer posts for this ARCHIVE THREAD can be found in the

OPEN THREAD for Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.