Wiki Posts
Search

Bed Selection Not Printing

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, Hilton Diamond
Bed Selection Not Printing

Has anyone (other than me) noticed bed selection no longer prints when you print from the Hilton website? Your choice appears when you view it, but not when you print. Why?
Old Jan 9, 2016, 3:28 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by Tom Keegan
Has anyone (other than me) noticed bed selection no longer prints when you print from the Hilton website? Your choice appears when you view it, but not when you print. Why?
Maybe they want you to use the proprietary apps.
Old Jan 9, 2016, 8:39 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Originally Posted by Tom Keegan
Same thing happened to me on my last 3 reservations. The bed type does show in the confirmation emails so I'm keeping them in case there is any question at checkin.

I have no idea why it's happening.
Old Jan 10, 2016, 7:07 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
If found a couple of weeks ago when checking my reservations after hotel has pre-upgraded me before arrival. When I wanted to print the altered confirmation, it did not show on the print.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.