Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Show a picture of your Hilton Presidential Suite stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Show a picture of your Hilton Presidential Suite stay

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2015, 6:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott and British Airways
Smile Show a picture of your Hilton Presidential Suite stay

I am a loyal member of Hilton Hhonors for some years and was upgraded two times to a Presidential Suite. Now I know what a rooms like if you pay the full dollars.
Shall we share some pictures of our presidential suites stays/upgraded?
Here a my two.
Presidential Suite Hilton Dusseldorf, Germany

Presidential Suite Hilton Rotterdam, Netherlands

Old Dec 29, 2015, 6:22 am

I have a video from Conrad Bali
Old Dec 29, 2015, 6:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott and British Airways
Did I see a private pool? What a room and this look like Hilton Hotels heaven.
Old Dec 29, 2015, 7:29 am

Programs: HHonors: Diamond. US Dividend Miles: Gold. Hertz: President's Circle
Originally Posted by FlugE
I have a video from Conrad Bali
Wow, I thought the suites were quite nice and a good upgrade. Was this room over in the suites section of the hotel or in the main section? It looks to me like it's in the main section, but I didn't realize there were suites over there.
Old Dec 29, 2015, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by thphilly
Wow, I thought the suites were quite nice and a good upgrade. Was this room over in the suites section of the hotel or in the main section? It looks to me like it's in the main section, but I didn't realize there were suites over there.
It's in the main section, the entire top floor of "center" beachfront building.

Old Dec 29, 2015, 10:57 am

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Had a few presidential suites , Will check if I can find my pictures.

Had these:

Hilton Warsaw (upgrade 2x)
Hilton Prague (paid)
Hilton buenavista Toledo (paid)
Hilton The Hague (upgrade 2x)
Conrad Brussels (upgrade)
Hilton Barcelona Diagonal Mar (paid)
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam (Van loon suite) (upgrade)

Will post the pictures once I find them
Old Dec 29, 2015, 4:55 pm

Programs: HH D
Never had one, but thanks for sharing. (I feel ok when I book the cheapest possible room, but get a jr suite instead or a room on the executive lounge floor, so you don't have to take the elevator to get to the lounge).
Old Dec 29, 2015, 8:25 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, United, Delta
I've gotten the uber suites at San Fransisco Financial District (cool, a little aged but nice layout and view balcony), the Waldorf Bonnet Creek/Disney (great beds, classy old eurofeel), the "Owners Suite" at ES Las Vegas (definitely aged, but amazing view balcony and lots and lots of seating.). ES Pres Suite San Diego the night before a cruise departure... Pretty huge, lots of leather and dark woods. Couple others I can't recall, but it's always giggly when you have people or family traveling with you and you can do the "oh, this ol' place? Yeah, it's nice..." routine when you open the door.

I know I took some pics of the SF property, and definitely the balcony in Vegas, I'll look for the others. (Vegas -duh- below)

Top balcony: my room! ES San Diego.

TDM

Last edited by Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant; Dec 29, 2015 at 8:39 pm
Old Dec 29, 2015, 11:55 pm

Programs: SK EBG, BAEC Gold, LH FTL, FBP, CCG, HH Diamond
I've only gotten a presidential suite once - at Hyatt (where I have 0 status) in Mexico City. I'm quite surprised people here reports having seen multiple ones with Hilton as I hardly get suite upgrades there...
Old Dec 30, 2015, 1:44 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
If we are talking purely about the top suite at an individual Hilton hotel ?

Then just one for me Hilton Antwerp 122m duplex , Royal Sinjoor / Presidential Suite, a 2night weekend stay when I booked room type just 1-up from base King Guest room

Funnily the very next stay I then got the second best room at Hilton Antwerp (King Royal Suite 75m )and it was absolutely not that close to the Royal Suite in size or ambience/style, but still 2 nice big rooms.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 1:54 am

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Out of curiosity, what category of room did you pay for?
Old Dec 30, 2015, 2:09 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Had them twice over the years, sadly not at locations where you would aspire to such a room.

No photos, but the suites in question:

Hilton Kensington -Presidential Suite. (Features a red righ-gloss kitchen!)
Doubletree Milton Keynes - Chairman's Suite (Which doubles up as the Chairman's box when the football games are played at the stadium)
Old Dec 31, 2015, 3:03 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Some of us here seem to be acquainted to occasional upgrades to Presidential or Top Suites. With my 5 years of Diamond and equal amount of years as Gold this happened so far once only at the DT Morrison in Dublin: 2nd stay within two weeks, booked two nights on points, upgraded to the Panorama Suite (no photos, sorry).
This was a kind gesture of the GM after we had considerable troubles with our first room during our first stay there. I consider that generous upgrade as a compensation for this. And yes, we thoroughly appreciated and enjoyed it.
Old Jan 25, 2016, 6:46 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
As a Hilton Honors Gold, this was our 3rd stay at this beautiful property:

We booked: King One Bedroom Suite with Living Room 50sqm
We received: Presidential Suite with Living Area 100sqm

@ The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dublin-Burlington Road, Dublin, Ireland ^

We stayed 1 night in January 2016, Presidential Suite with Living Area: here are some of the images we took during our stay:

|| THE DOUBLETREE BY HILTON HOTEL || DUBLIN-BURLINGTON ROAD || DUBLIN || IRELAND || OUR STAY INCL. PRESIDENTIAL SUITE || 100 SQM || EXECUTIVE / CLUB LOUNGE ACCESS || LUNCH || DINNER || BREAKFAST || OUR 3rd STAY || JANUARY 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
|| THE DOUBLETREE BY HILTON HOTEL || DUBLIN-BURLINGTON ROAD || DUBLIN || IRELAND || OUR STAY INCL. PRESIDENTIAL SUITE || 100 SQM || EXECUTIVE / CLUB LOUNGE ACCESS || LUNCH || DINNER || BREAKFAST || OUR 3rd STAY || JANUARY 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr

Thank you and safe travels.
Old Jan 25, 2016, 10:21 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Thanks for sharing, uggboy! As usual, your photos are amazing ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.