Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Holiday Bonus [2500 points for 2+ night stays in Dec-15 in USA]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors Holiday Bonus [2500 points for 2+ night stays in Dec-15 in USA]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2015, 12:29 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by mediator
Hi,
Do you know any promotion for Great China area in Q4 2015? Thanks.
Hi mediator,

At this time, we do not have a Q4 Promotion for the Great China area. However, if this changes, I’ll be sure to let you know.

Best,
Ashleigh
Old Jan 9, 2016, 6:56 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AC Elite
Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative
Hi all,

'Tis the season to be thankful and we're thankful for your loyalty. To show our appreciation for our HHonors members, we're offering a holiday bonus of 2,500 HHonors Points for every stay of two or more nights during the month of December.

To participate, you'll need to sign up here. More details on the offer below.
  • Sign up and earn 2,500 Bonus Points for every stay of 2 or more nights from December 1 – 31, 2015
  • This offer is valid at all U.S. hotels in the Hilton Portfolio
  • Offer can be found here starting on November 19th
Reach out with any questions.

Safe travels,
Ashleigh

So, after talking with the Diamond Desk, she could not find this, and told me that it must have been a targeted,

Now that I found this, I see that it does not include Canada. That was an hour I will never get back.
Old Jan 9, 2016, 8:52 am

Originally Posted by StanCA
So, after talking with the Diamond Desk, she could not find this, and told me that it must have been a targeted,

Now that I found this, I see that it does not include Canada. That was an hour I will never get back.
It was targeted for stays in US. When Helpdesk worked with your Canada stay, they naturally could not find a promo that fitted your description. Could they have done better, probably. Did they mislead you. Nope. In fact, you arguably tried to mislead them by asking for points you were not entitled to...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.