Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Honors C+P double deduction?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2015, 12:05 am
Original Poster

Honors C+P double deduction?

Hi everyone. I booked a C+P stay at Conrad Macau in June, and when I made the reservation I remember my points got deducted instantly.

I do not actively use the HHonors so when I check the account recently I realize shows the deduction twice at the Points history, once when I booked it and once after the completion of my stay!

Here is the print screen:
http://postimg.cc/image/ypr42ll5r/

Am I being deducted twice? Anyone got the experience before?

Last edited by Canarsie; Oct 24, 2015 at 1:06 am
Old Oct 24, 2015, 2:11 am
cjd

Originally Posted by rio852
Hi everyone. I booked a C+P stay at Conrad Macau in June, and when I made the reservation I remember my points got deducted instantly.

I do not actively use the HHonors so when I check the account recently I realize shows the deduction twice at the Points history, once when I booked it and once after the completion of my stay!

Here is the print screen:
http://postimg.cc/image/ypr42ll5r/

Am I being deducted twice? Anyone got the experience before?
Hi rio852,

Hhonors does point deductions in a strange way. Normally as soon as you make the reservation using your points it shows the deduction of the points in your account statement. Your points total then decreases by that amount. Following the stay, the account again then shows the amount of points used for your stay, but no further points are deducted from your account. The only way to confirm this is to keep a close eye on your total number of points in your account. So as you state, it looks like the points are deducted twice but in practice, the account normally correctly shows the deduction only when making the reservation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.