Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Login errors on wifi

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2015, 1:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles (SM, 1MM) Marriott Rewards (Lifetime Gold), HHonors (Lifetime Diamond)
Login errors on wifi

I am always getting errors when logging into Hiltin's hotel wifi.

It doesn't seem to be limited to only one brand, either.

I get "An error has occurred. We're sorry. We're unable to complete your transaction at this time..."

It's an AT&T error and always seems to have an error code of 143-9424-457601.

It asks you to call a number, which is a general ATT tech support number. I tried to call once, but gave up after 30+ minutes on hold while being told "my call was very important "

This results in me having to buy the premium internet service and then have it removed from the bill upon checkout because of Diamond status.

Anyone else having this happen?
Old Sep 4, 2015, 2:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
I had repeated problems during my last stay. Kept trying to log in via the HHonors option (first on the list).

Described it here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/25358910-post449.html

I am starting to recognize that Hilton wifi is, like many travel program "benefits," only intended to provide the advertising benefit to the company... and that there is heavy reliance on the bulk of the customers not being able to realize that they are being hosed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.