FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Promo: Get a jumpstart on your 2016 elite status (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1620779-promo-get-jumpstart-your-2016-elite-status.html)

outoftown Oct 20, 2014 11:18 am

No email

outoftown, 22 stays, 45 nights, no email

hginPHL Oct 20, 2014 11:32 am

Diamond going on 10 years now.

18 stays, 99 nights this year to date. No email

Have not stayed with Hilton since early August, and have no plans to until the end of the year as I am working towards also requalifying as a Marriott Platinum.

This promo would actually have prompted me to shift some of my stays for the rest of the year to Hilton. Guess I'll be sticking with Marriott (where my extra nights do roll over!)

ironmanjay Oct 20, 2014 12:46 pm

diamond since 2000

31 stays, 67 nights, 184,273 base pts

no email :mad:

DiverDave Oct 20, 2014 4:06 pm

I just realized this promo would do me no good - 21 stays and 66 nights, so I wouldn't have any stays to roll over anyway.

If Hilton would offer to roll over nights, they would have my business for the rest of the year - but for now, I'm a free agent. :)

David

IsleOfMan Oct 20, 2014 4:21 pm

32 Stays
35 Nights
40,530 Base Points

No offer, but I'm probably about as low-value as Diamonds come (maybe even lower value than CC Diamonds).

BritBoyInFL Oct 21, 2014 8:33 am

They've lost my business for the rest of 2014

39 stays, 69 nights, 525K points.

No email invite, wouldn't sign me up over phone.

Last year I also didn't receive an email and was talking to the diamond desk about something else when they said they would sign me up for this offer !? (13/14)

So I'm one of many that just doesn't get the offer details, even when I'm supposedly targeted.

Because they wouldn't sign me up this year, I cancelled 7 pre-booked reservations and moved them to other chains. Hilton have lost more than $2k in revenue, but I guess they don't care.

poker9ite Oct 21, 2014 11:22 am

I was targeted last year but did not get it this year, just tried the link and nothing. Stats are below but I just received 3 of the stays and 9 nights in the last two weeks. I was diamond on stays for awhile but not on nights until this last week. Just spent 500K in points traveling through Europe, maybe that made them mad.

Nights 61
Stays 39

NYScot Oct 21, 2014 3:19 pm

39 stays, 46 nights, 68,000 base - no offer.

3 future stays booked , probably another 7 to be booked - will be looking at SPG

andretti43 Oct 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Not Targeted

No email/not targeted

2014 Stats

20 Stays
115 Nights
138,725 Base Points

Only one more stay planned for this year...

kirkwoodj Oct 21, 2014 8:35 pm

30th stay next week (29stays-39nts-107K so far), then I'll try the link, as I have quite a few in Nov/Dec. Too bad base points wouldn't carry over, I've got a couple big $$$ ones in there too!

Michael19887 Oct 22, 2014 11:50 am

24 Stays | 74 Nights | 177,555 Base Points

Nada. Two years in a row.:td:

ptownca Oct 22, 2014 12:42 pm

30 Stays, 47 Nights, 122,000 points no mail :(

donnak Oct 23, 2014 5:10 am

Can HH Rep Explain?

I also did not receive the offer. Now I completely understand that companies send targeted offers and I may or may not be the beneficiary of such an offer. What pisses me off is that I NEVER, repeat NEVER receive an email offer from Hilton including the quarterly ones that are not targeted. I complained about this through the HH Rep here awhile ago and someone did get back to me with a canned response that offers are targeted. That is not my point. How come I do not receive any emails whatsoever except reservations and cancellations? Yes everyone I have repeatedly checked my account to make sure that I have opted in for them. Erin, can you explain this to me?

bamboola Oct 23, 2014 7:41 am

Another Question for the HH Rep

I have Diamond status until 2017. Do I even need to worry about stays/nights in 2015?

Zurich Oct 23, 2014 11:20 am

Originally Posted by donnak (Post 23721296)
I also did not receive the offer. Now I completely understand that companies send targeted offers and I may or may not be the beneficiary of such an offer. What pisses me off is that I NEVER, repeat NEVER receive an email offer from Hilton including the quarterly ones that are not targeted. I complained about this through the HH Rep here awhile ago and someone did get back to me with a canned response that offers are targeted. That is not my point. How come I do not receive any emails whatsoever except reservations and cancellations? Yes everyone I have repeatedly checked my account to make sure that I have opted in for them. Erin, can you explain this to me?

+1
I emailed the HH rep who did take care, eventually received pre-arrival emails for the next four stays or so and now it stopped all of a sudden. So I am in the no-email status again, as for many years before.