Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Homewood Suites by Hilton Kalispell, MT {US-MT}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Homewood Suites by Hilton Kalispell, MT {US-MT}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2014, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant
Arrow Homewood Suites by Hilton Kalispell, MT {US-MT}

Not a Hilton regular anymore, and only booked here based on needing a room soon and they had one.

But I found an exemplary property in almost every way. Rooms were largish and clean. Bedding was new and firm. Linens were good. Staff was professional and friendly. They capitalized on the western location with some good rustic features in the lobby.

Group feeding was varied and warm, if out of a bag and higher fat than I would like. OK it's commercial/institutional I know, but the hostesses were great. Other than slimming down the fat grams the only thing I would like better is if they slimmed down the price.

Last edited by jayer; Aug 16, 2014 at 12:30 pm
Old Aug 17, 2017, 6:15 am

Programs: UA MP HH LTD
Just stayed here last week. Great Homewood! Very family oriented. Room was spacious and very nice. Staff very friendly and helpful. Food good and hot.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 9:50 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Any recent stays? Is the place still pretty good?

We're planning a trip to Glacier NP in late September. This property has decent prices. Kind of on the fence between this and a non-hotel property (Airbnb or VBRO).
Old Sep 6, 2019, 1:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

A generic HS. Nothing bad nothing particularly good. Next to walmart and a very large retail development.
Given high season rates in 200-300 range i would expect hiring a couple ppl to help to clean the tables during breakfast and a more extensive selection of items.
But as all HS it does offer decent space if you go with family and proximity to park is manageable.
Personally if space is not a concern i d consider booking glacier lodge near east entrance - much closer to east side sights reasonably priced and with a lot of history.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.