FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Official Honors FlyerTalk Ambassador (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1582971-official-honors-flyertalk-ambassador.html)

Hilton Honors Ambassador Jul 24, 2015 10:39 am

Originally Posted by moeser (Post 25165543)
Hi Ashleigh.

I tried to cancel 2 reservations online,clicked view/edit and nothing.

The cancelation option seems to be gone,the only option I had was to print reservation details.

What is going on ? Anyone similar problems ?

Thx.

Hi moeser,

Please send me a PM with your HHonors and reservation numbers.

I'm happy to help!

Thanks,
Ashleigh

helosc Jul 24, 2015 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by moeser (Post 25165543)
Hi Ashleigh.

I tried to cancel 2 reservations online,clicked view/edit and nothing.

The cancelation option seems to be gone,the only option I had was to print reservation details.

What is going on ? Anyone similar problems ?

Thx.

Yes, I have the same issue with two reservations (same hotel, points and cash).
The cancellation policies say that the reservations are cancellable but no button to do it online.

PS : I don't need help as I don't want to cancel the reservations....

Howste Jul 24, 2015 1:54 pm

I currently have six reservations. I clicked view/edit on each of them and they all had a link to cancel.

moeser Jul 25, 2015 1:55 am

Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative (Post 25166829)
Hi moeser,

Please send me a PM with your HHonors and reservation numbers.

I'm happy to help!

Thanks,
Ashleigh

Hi Ashleigh.

Thank you very much for the swift response.

I managed to reach HH customer care and asked them to cancel.The line for mobile phones in ADD isn't very reliable and the reception often bad so it took several attempts.
Rather inconvenient.

I just checked '' My Reservations ''if it was only a Glitch,but unfortunately the problem remains the same.

As I understood some of the FT users have experienced the same,others haven't.

Any ideas / thoughts from your side ?

The possibility to manage my reservations online is very important for me,as my travel schedule can change on a daily basis.

dmodemd Jul 27, 2015 8:38 am

If your reservation was booked through a travel agency, you may not be able to edit or cancel online but only through the travel agency. A call-in to Hilton also works. I have this issue with my reservations that come in through the corporate travel agency which is one reason I prefer to make them on my own online with the corporate code (if you have it). That way you can make changes directly.

Hilton Honors Ambassador Jul 27, 2015 10:31 am

Originally Posted by moeser (Post 25169933)
Hi Ashleigh.

Thank you very much for the swift response.

I managed to reach HH customer care and asked them to cancel.The line for mobile phones in ADD isn't very reliable and the reception often bad so it took several attempts.
Rather inconvenient.

I just checked '' My Reservations ''if it was only a Glitch,but unfortunately the problem remains the same.

As I understood some of the FT users have experienced the same,others haven't.

Any ideas / thoughts from your side ?

The possibility to manage my reservations online is very important for me,as my travel schedule can change on a daily basis.

Hi moeser,

Glad HHonors Customer Care was able to help you cancel your reservations!

Please feel free to reach out to me via PM with any issues you may have in the future – no matter the context.

As far as the website issues go, thanks for flagging – I’m taking a look into this and will report back when I can.

Thanks again!
Ashleigh

moeser Jul 28, 2015 7:28 am

Originally Posted by dmodemd (Post 25178971)
If your reservation was booked through a travel agency, you may not be able to edit or cancel online but only through the travel agency. A call-in to Hilton also works. I have this issue with my reservations that come in through the corporate travel agency which is one reason I prefer to make them on my own online with the corporate code (if you have it). That way you can make changes directly.

All reservations done through the HH website / personal account.

I encountered those problems after the website refurbishment.
Never had those problems prior.

moeser Jul 28, 2015 7:36 am

Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative (Post 25179615)
Hi moeser,

Glad HHonors Customer Care was able to help you cancel your reservations!

Please feel free to reach out to me via PM with any issues you may have in the future – no matter the context.

As far as the website issues go, thanks for flagging – I’m taking a look into this and will report back when I can.

Thanks again!
Ashleigh

Thx !

Howste Aug 5, 2015 7:04 pm

Every time I try to sign in on WiFi using my login as a Diamond I get an error. I log in, then I select complimentary access, and I get an error message (ErrorId 143-8821-566673).

A couple of times I tried calling the technical support number shown on the error screen, but I've never had any resolution. Any ideas? I'd like to get the premium access I'm supposed to get, but I have to settle for the normal slow speed.

cblaisd Aug 5, 2015 7:38 pm

Ashleigh, hoping you might respond to my PM I sent you two days ago. Thanks.

GrjApp Aug 6, 2015 6:42 am

Originally Posted by Howste (Post 25227599)
Every time I try to sign in on WiFi using my login as a Diamond I get an error. I log in, then I select complimentary access, and I get an error message (ErrorId 143-8821-566673).

A couple of times I tried calling the technical support number shown on the error screen, but I've never had any resolution. Any ideas? I'd like to get the premium access I'm supposed to get, but I have to settle for the normal slow speed.

Select the paid option and have them remove the charge at checkout. I've done this a few times now.

Howste Aug 6, 2015 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by GrjApp (Post 25229759)
Select the paid option and have them remove the charge at checkout. I've done this a few times now.

I've done that before too. I just want it to work the way it's supposed to. Is that too much to ask? :D

JenniferNAz Aug 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by GrjApp (Post 25229759)

I did this last week and it was a pain as the person didn't want to remove the charge as she didn't know that it was supposed to be free. Took 15 minutes to check out and get it all sorted.

Howste Aug 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by Howste (Post 25227599)

This week's ErrorID is 143-9293-440913. Ashleigh, are you there?

tkelvin69 Aug 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Still having Visa CC and points problem

Hi Ashleigh,

There's an ongoing problem with the HHonors branded Visa credit card and recognizing all of the types of Hilton hotels. I have the signature card which awards 10 points per dollar for "all" Hilton stays. It is rarely correct in recognizing charges as Hilton stays. Numerous emails to Visa and to Hilton over a year+ have had no result. Is there any way to have Hilton and Visa to address this issue and provide the correct points that are advertised?

Thanks