Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Survey Worth 500 HH Points (Targeted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2013, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond

This afternoon I got an email offering 500 HHonors points for taking a survey relating to how promotional pricing affected my decision to stay at Hilton properties,

Quote:
An independent, third party has been commissioned to conduct a brief study with guests who have previously booked stays at a Hilton Worldwide property, and have taken advantage of available rate promotions while doing so. The purpose of this study is to determine the promotions that most resonated with our guests, and to continually improve the guest experience when booking with our hotels.

We would like 10-15 minutes of your time to complete a brief, online questionnaire before 11/15/2013. As our thank you for your participation, qualified guests will receive 500 HHonors points.

It only took me about 5 mins probably because I rarely take advantage of promo rates since they usually are more expensive that MVP or Govt rates that i qualify for, but I took the miserly 500 points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.