Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Really Odd Honors Situation: One Person, Two Nights in Two Different Hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Really Odd Honors Situation: One Person, Two Nights in Two Different Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2013, 3:02 pm

Programs: Diamond with Delta, Hyatt and Hilton. 2 MM and Plat with America (thank you citi:))
Originally Posted by formeraa
How about a reasonable charge for a late check-out that depends on how full the hotel is that night?
Or how about doing what the competition (Hyatt and SPG) does and give your top tier a 4 p.m. checkout.

If someone is spending 60+ nights a year with a chain they should offer up to a 4 p.m. checkout.
Old Jun 23, 2013, 6:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by ILovetheReds
Or how about doing what the competition (Hyatt and SPG) does and give your top tier a 4 p.m. checkout.
This is probably my biggest peeve with Hilton. As a SPG Platinum I was never denied a 4pm checkout, and only once did I even have to force the issue after originally being told no. What's more, probably half the time I was asked at check-in if I wanted a late checkout.

With Hilton I feel like I'm pushing the friendship to even ask for a late checkout at all, and have on multiple occasions been refused anything later than 1pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.