Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2012, 12:35 pm
Formerly known as MLW20

Programs: AA LT GOLD, Delta, UA/Continental & many others
Save 15- 20% Any Weekend in 2013 With Hampton

Hampton is running the Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale.

With this sale you could save 15-20% off any weekend stay in 2013 at any participating Hampton hotel in the Americas. To get this offer you need to book your rooms by January 31, 2013 and stay from now until December 31, 2013.

You can also take advantage of this offer at any participating Hampton by Hilton in Europe and Asia. Book your stay by January 31, 2013 for any day of the week through 2013 and save 20%.
The Terms:

Savings are off Best Available Rate
Advance purchase is required
Book your stay by 1/31/13

***Hilton HHonors members receive a double stay credit for each stay of 2 or more nights. That makes your stay count double towards the number of stays needed to upgrade or maintain you HHonors status for the following year.

Book a room and save with the Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale HERE

Last edited by MileageAddict; Dec 26, 2012 at 6:29 am Reason: URL id adjusted
Old Dec 25, 2012, 3:18 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Thank you, MichaelWTravels. This is a nice promotion on two accounts. But the promotion I'm seeing is for several brands in the Hilton family and for up to 40% off weekends in their "Any Weekend Anywhere" sale. Any reason to just talk about this one at 15-20%?

Last edited by Firewind; Dec 25, 2012 at 3:26 pm
Old Dec 25, 2012, 6:03 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Firewind
Thank you, MichaelWTravels. This is a nice promotion on two accounts. But the promotion I'm seeing is for several brands in the Hilton family and for up to 40% off weekends in their "Any Weekend Anywhere" sale. Any reason to just talk about this one at 15-20%?
If you look carefully at the map on the promo page, you will see that the 40% discount is in Europe, whereas North America qualifies for a 15% discount; ONLY at participating hotels.

Quite an underwhelming promo, IMO; especially considering you have to pre-pay the room with no changes allowed
Old Dec 25, 2012, 7:39 pm
Formerly known as MLW20

Programs: AA LT GOLD, Delta, UA/Continental & many others
Originally Posted by Firewind
The promo I was e-mailed about was for Hampton. I didn't go onto the general HHonors site and see the additional brands that offered a similar promo.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 1:10 pm

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold75k; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT
Another pay in advance, non-refundable Hilton promotion; from experience simlar / better MVP / AAA rates can be had without such restrictions. There are very few situations where I would make such a commitment do not consider the benefits justify the risk.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 1:47 pm
Zip

Programs: UA-MM; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by diver858
Another pay in advance, non-refundable Hilton promotion; from experience simlar / better MVP / AAA rates can be had without such restrictions. There are very few situations where I would make such a commitment do not consider the benefits justify the risk.
True, and I don't know if I'll use this promition. But the "double stay credit" lessens the risk; If you have three reservations under this promotion, and miss one, you at least will still have 4 stay credits. Valuable to someone who normally does a couple mattress runs during the year.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 3:27 pm
cjd

Been discussed in two threads over the last month:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...12-2013-a.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...here-sale.html
Old Dec 26, 2012, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
The double stay credit is nice. Too bad I generally do one-night stays so it doesn't help.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 10:55 am

Programs: Virtuoso Travel Advisor. FSPP, Ritz STARS, Rosewood Elite, Belmond BelliniClub. SPG PRO
Anyone able to still book these? I just had a good stay on the rate and wanted to book again as i should have until the 31st to book, but I am unable to find any hotel anywhere with this rate.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 11:01 am
Suspended

Can anyone clarify if the "double stay credit" applies to "double night credit" too?
Say I stay in a hotel for 3 nights; would that be corresponding to "6 nights, 2 stays" for qualification purpose?

many thanks
Old Jan 28, 2013, 4:38 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by kikid
Can anyone clarify if the "double stay credit" applies to "double night credit" too?
Say I stay in a hotel for 3 nights; would that be corresponding to "6 nights, 2 stays" for qualification purpose?

many thanks
No, it would be 3 nights, 2 stay credits. The promotion states only that you will get 2 stay credits for stays of 2 nights or more.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 5:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Originally Posted by tenmoc
Anyone able to still book these? I just had a good stay on the rate and wanted to book again as i should have until the 31st to book, but I am unable to find any hotel anywhere with this rate.
What city are you booking in? Not all properties participate and those that do may not offer the rate all the time.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 5:43 am

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, MR Gold

many thanks

As cjd said, I just complete my Hanoi trip. Stay for 4 nights, got 2 stay credits and the nights are still the same.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 6:41 am

Programs: Virtuoso Travel Advisor. FSPP, Ritz STARS, Rosewood Elite, Belmond BelliniClub. SPG PRO
Originally Posted by stifle
What city are you booking in? Not all properties participate and those that do may not offer the rate all the time.
I've been looking in Northern NJ and also Washington DC.

The Northern NJ example is Woodcliff Lake specifically, but nothing within 40 or 50 miles comes up any longer. Just completed a woodcliff lake stay on the rate and enjoyed it enough I wanted to book another weekend.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 6:44 am

many thanks
I too, like others have already said, can confirm it is 2x stays only. Nights are normal on this rate. My example was a 2 night stay where i got 2 stays and 2 nights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.