Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Amex Hilton 40K $750 spend in 3 months

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2012, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Just did the the 40k and 50k Amex Hilton Honors for $1500 or so spend just 2 weeks ago..

Back then CSR said I can apply for both since different offers.. technically this is a different offer due to the $750 spend...

Could I get this one again or do I have to wait? thanks.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 3:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K 1MM (finally!), IHG AMB-Spire, HH Diamond
Que?

Can you start at the beginning?
Old Apr 12, 2012, 5:58 am
akp

Programs: Hilton Diamond
I think you can get all 3 at once

by "did the the 40k and 50k Amex Hilton Honors for $1500 or so spend" do you mean you applied for the two Citi Hilton cards? You say Amex, but that sounds like the terms for the Citi offers now for Hilton.

If so, then yes, you can also get the Amex Hilton card if your credit profile supports it. I got the 2x50 Citi Hilton and the Amex Hilton all in one day.

Anita

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.