Search

Property Availabilty...

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2012, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Property Availabilty...

OK...
I'll admit I'm probably doing something wrong but I can't figure it out. (pretty new to Hilton and points usage)

Trying to find availability of a property in HI. It showed nothing for weeks and weeks. Then I checked another one. Same results. I checked a random property in Texas. Same results.

Suggestions?

Thanks
Old Apr 6, 2012, 9:36 am

This is perhaps the most frequent of Hilton's numerous IT problems that I encounter - all properties within a specific search show no availability, but a re-search minutes, hours, or days later yields a complete inventory. Unless it's a high-demand period when it is possible that all Hawaii are booked, keep checking and you may have better results; in fact, keep checking anyway, as room blocks related to conferences or incentive travel often get released, thus freeing up inventory.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 10:18 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the info!
Called them and they said there is an "issue" with the WEB site.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 10:25 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
you might want to try again. i just did it (without logging in) and i got points/award offered:

Quick Look
Hilton Waikoloa VillageŽ

Located on the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii, the Big Island, this oceanfront resort offers a private lagoon, fun pools, dolphin encounters and much more

Compare AAA Rating: 37.89 mile Map
PER NIGHT (USD)
From
$249
or
50,000HHonors
Old Apr 6, 2012, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.