Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Profile database is down?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2012, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, DL plat
Smile Hilton Profile database is down?

I just try to book a hilton hotel tonight. every time I try to log in my Hilton account, I saw this message.

"We're sorry we cannot access customer profiles at this time. We are temporarily experiencing technical difficulties. You may book your reservations without signing in. Be sure to provide your HHonors account number on the Guest Information page during booking."

When I try to follow this instruction by manually entering my info and my account number on guest info page, the guest info page also finally shows that they cannot verify my account No. it says I have to give my account No to front desk when I check in.

Does anyone also face this same problem now? Thanks. Hopefully it will not just happen to my account.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 9:09 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond; My Mom's Favorite Kid
I can't log-in. The Embassy Suites app won't let me log-in either.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 9:35 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Remember if you book the reservation without your account number it won't show in your pending reservations so you can access or modify it online. It may be better, if you can, to wait for them to get it up and functioning again.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 9:39 pm

yes, called a while ago, the hhonors desk said the online system is down for maintenance for a while.

you can book with them or try again later.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 10:00 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Yep, the member profile database down; what a PITA. Had to book DoubleTree and - everything added by hand, including my HH number in the Notes.: section. You can not see your profile or account information at this time.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 10:41 pm

Programs: Several
Just booked a reservation while logged into my account. I was having trouble earlier but it seems to be fixed.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 10:43 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Good deal! Thanks.

And checking my HH account actually reflects my manually entered booking earlier this evening for a DoubleTree.

Originally Posted by UVU Wolverine
Just booked a reservation while logged into my account. I was having trouble earlier but it seems to be fixed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.