Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

1 room, stay credit for both Honors members?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2003, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

A friend and I are traveling together and sharing a room. We are HHonors Gold/Silver - can we provide both our HHonors numbers at check-in to get joint stay credit? ie, I get stay credit and friend gets stay credit. I know that only one of us will get the points - we don't care about that as much as being credited for the stay.
Old Dec 20, 2003, 1:30 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jmc123:
can we provide both our HHonors numbers at check-in to get joint stay credit? ie, I get stay credit and friend gets stay credit.</font>
No.
Old Dec 20, 2003, 1:41 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
No, one room, one credit. If you were there two nights you would have to check out and have the other person check in, and even then they may only give one credit because it's the same people in the same hotel.
Old Dec 20, 2003, 3:24 pm

This happened to me recently due to a mix-up at check-in by a trainee. I got full credit (stay + points) as planned, the other person unexpectedly got one stay credit with no points.

However the other person's stay credit was retroactively removed after customer service went into his account for an unrelated matter. Any stay with $0.00 is bound to attract CS's attention, and is liable to be retroactively cancelled when noticed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.