Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Pasadena {US-CA}

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2019, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by smmrfld
ES Arcadia has now been renovated.
Any idea about the Doubletree? It's got some "dingy" reviews from last summer w/ the manager apologizing & promising renovations later in 2018. All done and nice now?
Old Dec 31, 2019, 7:29 pm

Programs: Bunch of mid-tiers
Any info on breakfast (Diamond) at the Hilton Pasadena? Looking at this location as it’s only a couple blocks from the people I’m visiting.
Old Dec 31, 2019, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by ctbarron
Any info on breakfast (Diamond) at the Hilton Pasadena? Looking at this location as it’s only a couple blocks from the people I’m visiting.
Quite good...lots of options, including lox, fresh berries, and many more. Service is outstanding.
ctbarron likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2020, 6:42 pm

Programs: Bunch of mid-tiers
Spent two nights here but very little time in the hotel (family nearby). Overall nice hotel, good location, good service. Diamond breakfast was full buffet with a lot of choices as noted plus one item off the menu. Pretty generous I thought. No upgrade as the hotel was full the first night. They offered to move me to a better view on the second night but we didn’t want to bother moving.

The only drawback with the room is the sliding bathroom door. It is not mounted flush with the door frame for whatever reason and results in a bit of a lack of privacy.
Old Nov 4, 2020, 5:36 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Does this property have an executive lounge?
Old Nov 4, 2020, 5:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by controller1
Not in my experience, but the last time I stayed here was about six years ago.
controller1 likes this.
Old Nov 4, 2020, 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by controller1
No, but they regularly treat Diamonds exceedingly well IME.
controller1 likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2022, 2:00 pm

Programs: AA PLAT 2MM, MR TITANIUM 2M, HH DIA, Hyatt EXP, BW DIA, IC AMB, IHG PLAT, UA GLD
Any recent updates? What is current Diamond breakfast benefit?

Last edited by fmkgb; Jun 11, 2022 at 2:08 pm
Old Jun 23, 2022, 4:05 pm

Programs: AA PLAT 2MM, MR TITANIUM 2M, HH DIA, Hyatt EXP, BW DIA, IC AMB, IHG PLAT, UA GLD
I understand there are many restaurants nearby. Any recommendations within short walking distance of hotel? We particularly like healthy California cuisine, grilled fish, ethnic foods.
Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 5:31 pm

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by fmkgb
I understand there are many restaurants nearby. Any recommendations within short walking distance of hotel? We particularly like healthy California cuisine, grilled fish, ethnic foods.
Thanks in advance.
Depending on your definition of “short”, South Lake Avenue is about a 15 minute walk and offers a multitude of restaurant and retail shops.

https://www.southlakeavenue.org/directory/food-dining/
Old Jun 28, 2022, 6:34 pm

Thanks in advance.
Nick's.
dlaue likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 11:39 pm

Originally Posted by smmrfld
Nick's.
Had a delicious dinner at nicks tonight. Great place! Thanks for the recommendation.

any bread fanatics out there?. Try seed bakery on east Washington. Worth the 10 minute drive from the Hilton.
Old Jul 3, 2022, 7:39 am

Had a delicious dinner at nicks tonight. Great place! Thanks for the recommendation.

any bread fanatics out there?. Try seed bakery on east Washington. Worth the 10 minute drive from the Hilton.
Glad you enjoyed it…one of my favorites!
Old Jun 29, 2023, 8:06 am

Any recent stays? Gold with Hilton and Plat with Bonvoy, debating between here and the Westin for a conference in October. Thanks!
Old Oct 18, 2023, 11:18 am

Just updating my previous post -

Stayed for three nights this week, and had a great stay. Walkable and central location, clean, and friendly staff. Had a drink at the bar two nights as well as the happy hour dinner, and it was great. Got proactively upgraded to a mountain balcony room as a Gold prior to checking in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.