Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Best use of HH points - 6 nts HHV or HWV, upgrades, etc .

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best use of HH points - 6 nts HHV or HWV, upgrades, etc .

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2011, 10:55 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by wbl-mn-flyer
Embassy Suites honolulu
Originally Posted by wbl-mn-flyer
To each their own.

When travelling with a family, the all suites+free made to order hot breakfast for everyone is a huge factor.

Staying in the ES, you are just as close to the beach as with some of the locations at HHV, too.

And for me, when I go to Hawaii - Oahu or any of other islands - spending time in my hotel room or on property is not what I'm up to. I want a spacious place to spend the night and have a decent breakfast, then the rest of the day is spent somewhere else.
+1. ES is a great choice!
Old Oct 15, 2011, 8:32 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Does anyone know if there are any close parking options for the Embassy Suites?

We are thinking of staying there at the end of November for four nights on points... hoping they will treat a Diamond nice!

But, see that the only parking option they show is $30 for valet parking a day....
Old Oct 15, 2011, 8:36 am

Location: MSP (Mahtomedi, MN, USA) - Delta hub captive, Marriott Gold, US Mint Silver, CVS Red
Programs: "We've been starving, and sitting on a ham sandwich the whole time."
$30 is very reasonable for come and go as much as you like valet parking, just get over it and pay the fee. And earn points on this billed-to-your-hotel-room charge, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.