Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Stays Posting Problems: Stays Missing, Delayed or Not Posting

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors Stays Posting Problems: Stays Missing, Delayed or Not Posting

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2001, 7:46 am

Missing Stay Posted But No Points...Please Advise

Hi All:

I put in a request for a missing stay that wasn't posted to my account and, upon checking the website just now, they have posted the info and there is a cash value but 0 points. Anyone else expirience this? Please advise as I could really use the points right now.

Old Dec 21, 2001, 8:49 am

Are you sure that stay was not on the Entertainment or Encore rate? These rates earn stays toward VIP status, but no points.
Old Dec 21, 2001, 9:05 am

No, no special rates. I have stayed at the same hotel for two months and all of the other stays have posted....
Old Dec 21, 2001, 9:56 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by DavidRobertCollins99:
No, no special rates. I have stayed at the same hotel for two months and all of the other stays have posted....</font>
Then my advice would be to call HHonors CS right away and ask them to rectify the situation.
Old Dec 21, 2001, 10:16 am

That happened to me last week. Have you looked at the stay detail? When I did that it said on the bottom right 'Pending', next day the points posted.
Old Feb 6, 2002, 8:40 pm

Hilton HHonors Stays Posting Problems: Stays Missing, Delayed or Not Posting

My last 9 stays have not posted. All of these have been since 1/1/02. Anyone else haveing this problem?
Old Feb 6, 2002, 8:44 pm

None posted. Web site credit request sent last week didn't help.
Old Feb 6, 2002, 8:47 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
same here, nothing recently has posted yet.
Old Feb 6, 2002, 8:48 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
All my stays have posted within 2 days (Hampton Inn and Hilton) except I did not get HNET internet reservation bonus for last stay at Hilton. I wrote FT HHonors e-mail address and asked for credit.
Old Feb 6, 2002, 8:59 pm
Original Member

I guess I am lucky, I had three stays last week (M, T, W -- M & W at the same hotel, T - different hotel). M & T posted by Friday while W posted today (less than a week later). All had the online booking bonus posted.

Just waiting for the credits to hit WN.

--Jim
Old Feb 6, 2002, 9:47 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
My stays are posting just fine on the Hilton site, including the 1000 miles for the double miles promo.

My own problem is that the 1000 miles per stay on the Hilton site translate into only 500 miles in my Alaska account. But that, as they say, is a different thread.
Old Feb 6, 2002, 10:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
My stays this year have posted within a couple of days of check-out, even from properties as far away as Singapore. Web booking bonus did not post with the stays, but double airline miles did. Curiously, the "last stay" property in the heading of the e-statement lists a hotel I stayed at last August and not the most recent one.
Old Feb 7, 2002, 12:41 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
5 of my 6 last stays (starting January 21st) have posted (Vienna, Tokyo, Singapore) with the exception of Osaka.

Web booking bonus was included for each stay, as well as double miles. The 4-stay bonus has also posted.

[This message has been edited by JOUY31 (edited 02-07-2002).]

[This message has been edited by JOUY31 (edited 02-07-2002).]
Old Feb 7, 2002, 3:06 am
Original Member

Location: In protest of Flyertalk's uncalledfor censoring of my point of view, I cancelled my InsideFlyer subscription. So long, and thanks for everything.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Westcoaster:
My stays are posting just fine on the Hilton site, including the 1000 miles for the double miles promo.

My own problem is that the 1000 miles per stay on the Hilton site translate into only 500 miles in my Alaska account. But that, as they say, is a different thread.
</font>
Same problem. 5, 1000 mile credist to CO on my HHonors page, 5, 500 mile credits actually showing on my CO account.

The year is young, so I was planning to wait a while to let them get their act together.
Old Feb 7, 2002, 5:39 am

Location: DEN, UA PE, Hilton Gold, ** Reactivate Delete Feature**
Last several have not posted. The first is getting to be a month old and is thus about to cross my threshold for poking HH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.