Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reservationist Codes

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2002, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Reservationist Codes

My company's automated travel booking system is set up for employees to make their own reservations. There is a field for additional information for the hotel. Not long ago I think someone posted some shorthand code that would indicate to the hotel what your Honors status was. Can someone enlighten me on what to put in this field so the hotel will be aware of my status in advance? Also, if partner info (car rental, airline, etc) can be put in here can someone post the "syntax" to use? I figure there is some standard way of doing this that makes it look more official (like it came from a travel professional). Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 3, 2002, 9:36 am

I hope this helps!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum57/HTML/003555.html
Old Mar 3, 2002, 10:41 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
I made an award reservation for this summer at an Embassy Suites and then had HHonors fax me a copy of the confirmation. In the "Other Guest Information" section it simply says "Request Gold Upgrade"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.