Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel El Paso Downtown {US-TX}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel El Paso Downtown {US-TX}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2001, 1:30 am
Original Poster

Location: Mesa, AZ., USA, DL Gold,CRC,WN whatever,AA nobody,HHonors Diamond,Starwood Gold, could careless about Rental Car Co's.
Arrow DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel El Paso Downtown {US-TX}

Lowest Rate is $99 and the desk clerk would upgrade me to a $275 suite as HH Gold..pretty sweeet! <yes on the pun>
Old Aug 15, 2001, 3:12 pm

Programs: UA *G, Delta Silver, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Just stayed at this hotel recently, very nice for El Paso -- I was upgraded to a suite as a gold as well, just by asking, the room was roomy and comfortable -- and my rate was $69 -- it was a good nights stay.

-Adam
Old Aug 15, 2001, 9:53 pm
Original Poster

Location: Mesa, AZ., USA, DL Gold,CRC,WN whatever,AA nobody,HHonors Diamond,Starwood Gold, could careless about Rental Car Co's.
Now, Im jealous!!!
Old Jul 18, 2007, 7:08 am
jfe
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kicked out of all of them
Smile From Rumor to Reality, From Eyesore to Focal Point - El Paso Doubletree

From Rumor to Reality
From Eyesore to Focal Point

That's what two huge banners say

They are on top of the old International Hotel downtown El Paso, which is one of the fugliests pieces of architecture ever created.

I really hope they put in some money into the hotel, as it's a shame that the only option downtown is the Camino Real, which has a beautiful entrance, with a Tiffany glass dome, but the rooms needed renovation 10 years ago.

This will be the 4th Hilton property in El Paso
  1. Embassy Suites
  2. Hilton Garden Inn
  3. Hampton Inn
Old Jul 21, 2007, 10:25 pm

Ah, but I already knew that two months in advanced. I recently visited the landlords who own the 100 Texas Ave building...apparently they are the ones renovating that hotel. Their planned opening date is February 2008 IIRC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.