Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

MyPoints and Hilton Honors: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MyPoints and Hilton Honors: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2003, 4:47 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold,HH Gold
If you check your weekly account statement in MyPoints it will tell you the date when it will most likely post to HH. Mine says first week in April. I think they do monthly now instead of weekly. I also have 5000 points pending.
Old Mar 18, 2003, 8:28 pm

Programs: UA1P, HH Gold
Has anyone here seen their Amtrak ticket bonus points post yet from MyPoints to Hilton? Mine have not. I logged on to check my MyPoints account a week and a half ago and it had been disabled. I sent an e-mail to MyPoints asking what the deal was. No response. Today I checked again. My MyPoints account is *still* disabled and still no points on my Hilton account. Has anyone else had this problem?

If the Hilton points doen't post till April fine, but it would be nice if they'd un-disable my account or at least let me know what the deal is.

[This message has been edited by Lpas (edited 03-18-2003).]
Old Mar 19, 2003, 3:13 am

Location: California, AA EXP,HH Gold,Hyatt Diamond, *wood PLT, Amex PLT,
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Lpas:
logged on to check my MyPoints account a week and a half ago and it had been disabled. I sent an e-mail to MyPoints asking what the deal was. No response. Today I checked again. My MyPoints account is *still* disabled and still no points on my Hilton account. Has anyone else had this problem?

[This message has been edited by Lpas (edited 03-18-2003).]
</font>
A few months ago,had similar experience. Put in for redemption of mypoints to HHonors and next day my account was disabled. After futile emails, and some persistent phone calls, I was asked to fax some ID. Once I did that my account was back up again-however the transfer to Hilton never took place. If you go thru some posts on this board, you will find that an attempt at redemption sometimes kicks in the account disabling-identity checking procedure. But once u fax them the ID info, your account should be OK though.
Good luck
kelly786
Old Mar 19, 2003, 6:11 am

Programs: UA1P, HH Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kelly786:
After futile emails, and some persistent phone calls, I was asked to fax some ID. </font>
Kelly--do you by chance remember where you found their phone number? I've looked on their web site but can't seem to find one. Thanks

Old Mar 19, 2003, 7:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta Platinum, HHonors Diamond, PC Platinum
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum...ML/002178.html
Old Mar 19, 2003, 8:59 am

My Amtrak points posted about a week after I did the transfer. Now I am waiting for the Tupperware points to post.
Old Apr 3, 2003, 2:30 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
MyPoints offer

On HiltonHhonors web site they have an offer that if you join MyPoints, they (MyPoints) will give you 500 Hilton points. Does anyone know how long it has been taking to get the Honors points? thx tls
Old May 2, 2003, 3:12 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat Premier/LT Plat; SPG Plat/LT Gold; Hilton Gold; Hyatt Plat
Mypoints processing time?

How long is the processing time for mypoints?

I assume I also have no shot at transferring AA in 30 days?

[This message has been edited by welookgood.com (edited 05-02-2003).]
Old May 2, 2003, 5:48 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
I dunno about the AA transfer, but the MyPoints to HH transfer is plenty quick. I did one recently and made the jump in under a week.
Old May 2, 2003, 10:23 pm

Location: Port Angeles, WA, USA Unwanted by AS, Hilton-Diamond, Starwood Platnum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by welookgood.com:
How long is the processing time for mypoints?
I assume I also have no shot at transferring AA in 30 days?
</font>
Usually post on Thursday night the same week you order them out.

I did AA and that took less than 3 weeks.

------------------
"A day without Points/Miles is like a day without SUNSHINE"

[This message has been edited by Superd1 (edited 05-02-2003).]
Old Jan 20, 2004, 11:41 am

Programs: BR, UA 1k, CX
500HHonor pts from MyPoints

Did any try this before:

http://www.mypoints.com/mp/dmp?objec...anding.default

did you get the points?
Old Jan 20, 2004, 12:05 pm

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
I tried it before, and did not get the points.

Hope you have better luck than I did.
Old Jan 20, 2004, 1:17 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, HGVC, AA, UA
It worked for me! Be sure to check "Non hotel activity" in your HHonors acct. to see when it posts.
Old Nov 21, 2004, 10:37 am

Programs: AA Gold
Question ? re tfr from MyPoints to HHonors

Does anyone know if I can transfer points from my MyPoints account to my husband's HHonors account? Our last names are the same, but would the difference in first names cause a problem? Has anyone had any experience doing this?
Old Nov 21, 2004, 10:39 am

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
FWIW, my wife transfers my points from her account to our mutual fund acct. The mutual fund acct has my name first. So, it may work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.