Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

25K Bonus Points for Every 10 nights by 12/31/10 - Targeted

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

25K Bonus Points for Every 10 nights by 12/31/10 - Targeted

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2010, 5:29 pm

Programs: BA*G, UA1K, SPG-P, HH-G, GP-D, IC-RA
No offer e-mail for me either. It's probably because I already have plenty of bookings to renew my D status.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 5:34 pm

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold, LH Senator, …
Originally Posted by kathiel
Or email the flyertalk@hilton address? I really hate the separation of the Diamond classes Hilton pulls.
Just emailed DD. For some reason I never get targeted for a promo. Let's see...
Old Aug 19, 2010, 7:08 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
Forgive my apparent confusion, but didn't this thread precede another thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...10-nights.html

(albeit by just four minutes) about an identical issue?

Is it customary for two such similar threads to be permitted to run on this forum? I would have thought Mods would have merged the two into one.
noticed that as well but for some reason the 'later' thread has more traction.

For some reason the Hilton mods don't like to merge threads quickly.

Personally my current Hilton stats for those keeping score as to why they might not have been targeted (~450k HHonors and have earned Diamond through the 7 stay promo but actually stayed enough stays this year to earn Diamond the hard way).

I haven't been overwhelmed by the Hilton experience so far so I'll skip these 10 nights with Hilton and switch to spg to maintain status there. More of a benefit IMO than 25k HHonors (big whoop for 10 stays)
Old Aug 19, 2010, 7:49 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by SimpleManToo
Can anyone enlighten us as to what the determining factor was for who was targeted for this promotion and who was not? I have had over 70 nights with Hilton this year and there are lots of people with more nights than me.

Could it be for those who have not stayed much at Hiltons? Love to know what the determining factor is on who gets it and who doesnt.
No, I'm way down in stays this year over last, probably some sort of a caste system again.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 8:57 pm

Programs: DL PM & Kryptonium, Hilton Diamond, National Exec Elite
I got mine and registered yesterday.
Have over 50 nights this year already. This one should be a no brainer.^
Old Aug 19, 2010, 10:57 pm

Programs: DL, US Air, AA, HH Diamond
25k for me

I also hope that award stays count!

I've two nights booked at the Indianapolis Conrad for the Manning Bowl next month (using free night certs from Q1), and if those don't count - it's going to be tough for me to get 10 nights for the remainder of the year.

Gotta love end of the year travel restrictions/freezes.
Old Aug 20, 2010, 12:47 am

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold, LH Senator, …
Originally Posted by flo0816
87 nights, 153.000 BP = not targeted
Just called DD and the CS told me she added the promo to my profile. She even let me chose if I wanted 25k or Q3FN. Called a second time and a different CS confirmed that the promo was in my profile.

Last edited by flo0816; Aug 22, 2010 at 6:44 am
Old Aug 20, 2010, 4:48 am

Im a very long time diamond who has only stayed this year 4 times
it certainly wouldnt make me change my staying habits even though both husband and I have qualified for hyatt diamond this year and also he SPG plat.

this is quite frankly to my mind -a big joke.
Old Aug 20, 2010, 5:32 am

able to register

Wasn't originally targetted for this one, but called DD and they were able to add it to my profile. Even got to choose free nights or points.

Still don't know how they pick out their targets though...I'm diamond through 3/2012 with 250,000 points.

Might be worth a call for those of you who DIDN'T get the email the first time.
Old Aug 20, 2010, 5:37 am

Programs: AA EXP,CO Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Starwoods Gold
Originally Posted by TNGALINFLORIDA
I also hope that award stays count!

I've two nights booked at the Indianapolis Conrad for the Manning Bowl next month (using free night certs from Q1), and if those don't count - it's going to be tough for me to get 10 nights for the remainder of the year.

Gotta love end of the year travel restrictions/freezes.
I don't know about everyone else, but my 25K offer says "The 25,000 Bonus Points will be credited to your account after every 10 paid nights". That would seem to preclude award nights.
Old Aug 20, 2010, 6:33 am

Programs: UA *G 1MM, DL GM, HH Diamond, PC Gold
Originally Posted by lexie
Wasn't originally targetted for this one, but called DD and they were able to add it to my profile. Even got to choose free nights or points.

Still don't know how they pick out their targets though...I'm diamond through 3/2012 with 250,000 points.

Might be worth a call for those of you who DIDN'T get the email the first time.
53 stays so far, no e-mail.
Called DD was told nicely I cannot sign up!
Old Aug 20, 2010, 6:52 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Award stays don't count. The terms are clear - 'paid nights.'
Old Aug 20, 2010, 7:18 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Abidjan
Award stays don't count. The terms are clear - 'paid nights.'
The 25K offer (one i got) clearly says "paid nights", but from what others are posting it doesn't seem like the free night offer said "paid".
Old Aug 20, 2010, 8:12 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by flo0816
Just emailed DD. For some reason I never get targeted for a promo. Let's see...
Please post if you get some positive reply.

Thanks,
Old Aug 20, 2010, 8:43 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond, Radisson Gold, UA 1K
Originally Posted by fligster
The 25K offer (one i got) clearly says "paid nights", but from what others are posting it doesn't seem like the free night offer said "paid".
As a HHonors Diamond, I received the same message: Get a free night certificate when you spend 10 nights at hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio.

The terms are very clear in this as well, from the face of the e-mail:

Offer is for named recipient only and is not transferable. Offer valid for nights completed between now and December 31, 2010 at hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. You must check-in and check-out during the promotion period. Prior to check-in of your first night, Hilton HHonors members must first register for the promotion through a link provided exclusively within the offer email. There is no limit to the number of Free Night Certificates you may earn through this promotion. The more nights you stay, the more free nights you earn. The ten nights need not be consecutive. The free night certificate will be delivered within six weeks of completion of every 10 paid nights. The free night certificate is valid for one year after date of issuance at all participating hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. The free night certificate applies to one night's standard room rate and corresponding taxes and does not apply to gratuities, resort fees or incidental charges. Redemption of certificate is subject to availability. Offer may not be combined with other select offers. (Emphasis added)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.