Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors 3rd Quarter Promotion 2010: Double Your Honors

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors 3rd Quarter Promotion 2010: Double Your Honors

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2010, 11:38 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Thanks for the link.

I did not know that there were some hotels not participating in the promotion, so my last 4 nights stay at the Millenium Hilton NY will not yield as much as I originally thought.
At least you have saved me sending a mail to HH.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 1:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Originally Posted by rkmontoya
I am a Diamond Member who stays at the Embassy Suites Dublin OH every week for 4 nights. Unfortunately, its one of the excluded hotels
I'd stop staying at that property during the promo and find a different, participating, HHonors option. I'd also make sure the GM of said Embassy Suites knew about it.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 5:36 pm

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
Originally Posted by CMK10
I was happy to see that the folio I received shows the correct doubled mile amount you will receive.
It was nice, I also got a 2,500 points - SERVICE CENTER THANK YOU. I have no idea what that is about. But I will definitely take it.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 11:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by devastor
It was nice, I also got a 2,500 points - SERVICE CENTER THANK YOU. I have no idea what that is about. But I will definitely take it.
i love it when i get these points that i have no idea about....its like a little gift....happens to me a couple times every year....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.