Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

no status - 16 straight nights at hilton - tips?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2010, 9:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: le club accor plat adv plus; hilton gold;

we will be spending 16 nights straight at hilton - spplit between 2 hawaii properties ( 5 and 11)...any tips to get status up?
Old Apr 7, 2010, 10:32 pm
alc

Originally Posted by mumof2sydney
we will be spending 16 nights straight at hilton - spplit between 2 hawaii properties ( 5 and 11)...any tips to get status up?
I haven't read this myself, but I would think the following thread should have some good tips for you:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...t=status+match
Old Apr 8, 2010, 10:51 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Hop between the two of them each night, you will have 16 stays credited and be gold when you leave, or do one or the fast tracks and less hopping.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 11:04 am

Programs: HH diamond
Originally Posted by mumof2sydney
Are you based in Australia? If so, try to get a fast track before your trip if you are trying to get Gold status before your Hawaii trip. You'll, of course, need to do 4 stays before your trip.

If you are US based (prb not given your name), you can apply for a Surpass Amex card and get Gold status the 1st year for $75/annual fee (must be earned w/20K after).

If you are asking how to maximize your Hawaii trip to earn status for later, follow cordelli's advice.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 11:05 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
just a question

what will status afford you? are you planning more HH stays after this one?
(just curious if you are hoping if your status changes during your trip would you get other benefits?)
Old Apr 8, 2010, 1:26 pm

Programs: HH Diamond/ AC Elite/*Gold /Hertz Gold5*/Global Entry-TSA Pre/Starbucks Gold
My plan.........

I have 2 trips coming up, each 4 nights. I will be staying at a different Hilton property each night (total 4 nights per trip). Kind of a pain. I tried to go back and forth between 2 properties, but was not able to.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 1:35 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, USAir Silver, National Exec Elite
Your trip will only count as 2 stays. If you are in the U.S I would follow the advice given above and get an AMEX Surpass. Have fun!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.