Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Signia [was Hilton] Orlando Bonnet Creek {US-FL}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Signia [was Hilton] Orlando Bonnet Creek {US-FL}

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2012, 12:15 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt GP, DL SM, Hertz #1 Gold, Starwood Gold, HH Silver
Bonnet Creek Resort Credit/Gift Card?

Just wondering if anyone knows the details on what the resort credit ($25 per night) and Disney gift card can be used for? Could be a great deal, but they don't provide any specifics, restrictions, or other info about either. TIA!
Old May 16, 2012, 8:06 pm

Programs: Several here and there, but not as many during my road warrior days!
The Disney gift card can be used at any Disney location, store or on-line. Of course the kids used it within seconds.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 3:07 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, CC, Hyatt & IHG
Is there a shuttle provided by HBC to Universal Studio by any chance?
Old Jan 10, 2013, 10:15 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ChuckHH
Is there a shuttle provided by HBC to Universal Studio by any chance?
Nope, but you still have to pay a "resort fee" at this property.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 2:21 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, CC, Hyatt & IHG
Originally Posted by cottonpatch
Nope, but you still have to pay a "resort fee" at this property.
Thanks. I will have to rent a car and visit the park...
Old Feb 6, 2013, 3:38 am

anybody knows whether the hotel sells WDW tickets?
Old Nov 11, 2013, 1:00 pm

Will be staying here thanksgiving week. I know they don't have an e-lounge but is Diamond treatment here decent?

Any recent reviews? Was debating between this hotel and the Hilton Orlando (not altamonte). Anyone that stayed at both have an informed opinion?

Thanks!
Old Nov 12, 2013, 6:47 pm

Programs: HH LifeTime Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt, AA, Delta
Thumbs down No love for Diamonds here

No Diamond love here ever in my experience. I have stayed here three times over past 2 yrs and gotten standard room with Disney view upgrade. Diamond pays $14 for self parking. Diamond pays to rent a float to use in the lazy river (I find it especially sleazy to have a lazy river and then upcharge everybody for a cheap inflatable ring).

The $22 resort fee covers USELESS stuff, specifically from their card:
local and 800 phone calls (nobody uses this anymore)
unlimited internet (Diamond already gets this)
kids eat free (I don't bring my kids)
access to WA golf practice facility (I don't golf)
access to fitness (finally something useful)
20% off golf shop (again, I don't golf)
10% off overpriced spa treatments (semi-useful)

Diamond gets continental breakfast downstair and can pay an upcharge for the hot items. Whoop-de-doo
Old Nov 13, 2013, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by sallyerd
No Diamond love here ever in my experience. I have stayed here three times over past 2 yrs and gotten standard room with Disney view upgrade. Diamond pays $14 for self parking. Diamond pays to rent a float to use in the lazy river (I find it especially sleazy to have a lazy river and then upcharge everybody for a cheap inflatable ring).

The $22 resort fee covers USELESS stuff, specifically from their card:
local and 800 phone calls (nobody uses this anymore)
unlimited internet (Diamond already gets this)
kids eat free (I don't bring my kids)
access to WA golf practice facility (I don't golf)
access to fitness (finally something useful)
20% off golf shop (again, I don't golf)
10% off overpriced spa treatments (semi-useful)

Diamond gets continental breakfast downstair and can pay an upcharge for the hot items. Whoop-de-doo
That's a shame, they have a "great" deal on right now for 28K points per night that i just can't pass up. I do have lots of kids so the breakfast and dinner free meals appeals to me. I have two "allergy" free rooms booked, hoping that they up me to a waldorf suite. will let you know how it goes.
Old Nov 16, 2013, 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by ZBigFam
That's a shame, they have a "great" deal on right now for 28K points per night that i just can't pass up. I do have lots of kids so the breakfast and dinner free meals appeals to me. I have two "allergy" free rooms booked, hoping that they up me to a waldorf suite. will let you know how it goes.
Looking to book here in the near future. How are you getting 28K a night?
Old Nov 16, 2013, 10:58 pm

Found the rate just using honors. Could be because I am diamond?
Old Dec 1, 2013, 9:51 am

Transportation from MCO to Hilton BC

Does anyone have any recommendations for transportation from mco to hilton bc without renting car for 9 people?

Also it looks like Hilton bc is across the road for disney. Can you cross the road and use the disney transportation system to go to the disney parks?

Can you buy disney park tickets at Hilton bc? First time at Disney. Will we need park hopper option?

Thanks for all the help

btw traveling middle of march
Old Dec 1, 2013, 8:11 pm

Programs: delta PM, united G, marriott titanium, hilton diamond, avis preferred, hertz pres circle
contact ExecCar Orlando at (800) 410-4444. they have limos and vans and are great to work with. will pick you up right outside of baggage claim at MCO. (there are TWO SIDES to the Orlando Airport - A and B ... be certain that you know which side you will arrive)

if you belong to AAA you can get your tickets before you leave home and at a discount. also check out "MouseSavers" on the web for some other great ticket deals.

the 'walk' from Hilton Bonnet Creek to Disney property is Tooooo Far! Hilton has a bus that goes from the property (and the Waldorf next door) to Downtown Disney on a regular schedule. From Downtown Disney you can get a free Disney bus (or water taxi) to any spot on the Disney property.

and if you golf, please do treat yourself to a round on the Waldorf Course (pricey, but you will feel like you are on the PGA Tour) they will pair you up with other golfers.
Old Dec 6, 2013, 2:25 pm

Just got back a week or so ago...quick report..

ZERO diamond recognition, zero upgrades, even though i was able to show the front desk agent suite availability for my entire stay. that drove me nuts
Rooms were very nice, i had booked a PURE room and the air was fresh everything was spotless
Harvest Bistro for dinner is HORRIBLE. Never go there. Priced about 40% higher than regular restaurants with about 50% less quality. Harvest Bistro for breakfast though was great. I got 4 free continental breakfast vouchers (booked two rooms) and they upcharge $6 to a full breakfast buffet. Some waiters don't charge you the upcharge, make sure you tip them well. Also some waiters bring you to go boxes and you can stash up on yummy pastries to eat later...tip them even more.

Bus transport to Magic Kingdom was ok, 20 min to the TTC, to Downtown Disney it was horrible...it took 45 minutes... I timed it. We ended up spending a fortune on cabs.

Pool is very nice, had no problems getting chairs under umbrellas etc, tubes were pricey though, be on the look out for people giving the tubes they bought away to other swimmers, that's what i had my kids do on our last day there.

Overall it was ok, was hoping for more diamond recognition but oh well.
Old Feb 8, 2014, 12:26 pm

Programs: MAR Lifetime Platinum, Delta Plat., IHG Spire Amb., Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Are Diamonds getting any better treatment here? This was a nice place when I stayed here last, but resort fee is a rip off. Ant recent reports?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.