Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hertz Customer Service email?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2020, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by Erika Martinezz
Hi I recently got charged for tolls and I am not willing to pay for them because I was told the insurance company would be covering for every cost of the rental car while my car was getting repaired I am not about to waste money I dont have on this situation. I already got charged $400 for something I didnt even agree on and your refusing to refund me back my money? I think its ridiculous hoe some people run the hertz I went too nobody explained a single thing to me all they said was state farm would be covering for everything. But yet you decide to charge me for tolls and $400 for who knows what.
Your post is slightly illiterate, but this is not Hertz customer service and no rental company covers tolls for you.
Auto Enthusiast and xienon like this.
Old Feb 28, 2024, 11:31 am

How can I get a faster response

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.