Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

SUVs with 40/20/40 rear seat (or pass-through)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2008, 12:01 pm
st3
Original Poster

Programs: United MP

Going skiing in CO in Feb and picking up a rental in DEN for a week. Originally I had planned on reserving a Volvo XC70, but due to my procrastination (why? I don't know), they are sold out for the period I am looking to go.

I was wondering what SUVs have either a 40/20/40 rear seat (where you can fold the middle portion) or have a pass-through? I had an 08 Rav4 in PHX last week which had one, and that is what I might try and get, but as we all know there is no guarantee that is what I will get.

TIA!
Old Jan 23, 2008, 10:02 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
I know that Explorers and Mountaineers with 3rd row seats have a 40/20/40 seat for second row. The 2 row models are 60/40 for second row. As is for the bigger Expedition/Tahoe/Durangos... that usually have a 3td row standard from Hertz...

Pretty much all SUVs with a third row are 40/20/40 for access to the 3rd row....Most 3rd rows fold flat...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.