Search

HERTZ customer service UK

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2007, 9:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
HERTZ customer service UK

Hello all.

Does anyone happen to know the snail-mail and/or fax# to contact HERTZ UK? I have an issue that needs resolving quickly and email and phone have proven to be pathetic with dead-end result so far. The name of a high-up rep would be awesome too!

Thanks so much!
Old Aug 25, 2007, 2:19 pm

Programs: All the best ones.
What is the complaint?
Sometimes it can days for them to respond.

Did you take your complaint to the branch first and they didn't resolve it?
Hertz seems to prefer customers to email or call will service issues, but you can write to the address on your rental invoice:

[email protected]

HERTZ UK LTD
11 VINE STREET
UXBRIDGE
MIDDLESEX UB8 1QE
UNITED KINGDOM
Old Aug 26, 2007, 1:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Peter M
What is the complaint?
Sometimes it can days for them to respond.

Did you take your complaint to the branch first and they didn't resolve it?
Hertz seems to prefer customers to email or call will service issues, but you can write to the address on your rental invoice:

[email protected]

HERTZ UK LTD
11 VINE STREET
UXBRIDGE
MIDDLESEX UB8 1QE
UNITED KINGDOM
Thanks Peter,

I did call and email the branch and they were unwilling to help. The email address you quoted has taken 20 days to send me an unsatisfactory reply so I will try snail mail. They charged an upgrade fee which I did not authorise.

Thanks for your help.
Old Aug 26, 2007, 11:53 am

Programs: All the best ones.
Originally Posted by ivoryboi
Thanks Peter,

I did call and email the branch and they were unwilling to help. The email address you quoted has taken 20 days to send me an unsatisfactory reply so I will try snail mail. They charged an upgrade fee which I did not authorise.

Thanks for your help.
That's a shame. I suggest making another call to Hertz customer service, using a very calm voice: "An extra charge was put on my invoice for an upgrade fee, there must have been a misunderstanding because I didn't authorize it, and didn't realize until I was billed. Is there some way for you to fix this?"

- If they won't refund it, be happy with a customer service voucher for $50, or nothing if you haven't rented much.

- If you provided your cc and/or signed the rental agreement prior to the rental, then unfortunately you have no comeback, as you agreed to pay all the itemized charges.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.