Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rent an Audi From Hertz in Cali

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2005, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Rent an Audi From Hertz in Cali

Hertz now offers Audi A6s in California -- LAX already has them, and SAN and other locations should have them within days. I understand they'll be G class cars (same class as CVs and GMs), although I have to wonder why they won't be part of Prestige Collection.
Old Jan 8, 2005, 9:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bar Alliance Gold
Prestige seems to be Ford PAG (Premier Automotive Group) vehicles, so perhaps H? (Like the Avalon and G35)
Old Jan 9, 2005, 7:15 am

LAX does indeed have "a few", but they seem to be confused as to what car class they belong to. I spoke to the LAX dispatch desk yesterday and was told that they are currently "upgrade only" cars upon availability. They could not even point me to what car class I could reserve in hopes of maybe getting an A6. Perhaps the confusion will end once they have had the cars for awhile.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.