Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

PC member, but reservation shows Gold level of service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PC member, but reservation shows Gold level of service

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2022, 5:34 pm
Original Poster

Renting from DEN for the upcoming Easter weekend. I am a PC member, but my reservation indicates "service type: Gold"
I'm not sure if I've just never noticed this before, or if something wonky is happening. Anyone else ever seen this?

meant to attach this

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Apr 11, 2022 at 6:41 pm Reason: consecutive posts merged
Old Apr 11, 2022, 7:33 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

All is normal. Its supposed to say Gold. Just grab a vehicle from the PC section upon arrival and head for the exit booth. Easy peasy.

Safe travels!
Ordpc likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2022, 7:35 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
Gold is just the "class of service" i.e. "Gold Choice" as opposed to "Counter". As long as you have your Pres Circle account attached to the reservation you'll be allowed to choose from the Pres zone the day of your rental.

If you're signed up for Hertz Carfirmations, you may receive an email like this (or maybe not, given how bad Hertz's IT is) the day of your rental more clearly indicating your status as Pres Circle:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.