Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question about a car change

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2020, 5:54 pm
Original Poster

Question about a car change

Hi guys so I am renting a car tomorrow and I got a great rate for this weekend. So I rented midsize (C) car class but I wanted to rent a mini copper do you guys think it will be possible for me to get changed to one or is it technically an upgrade?

*at the time I book I thought the Mini Cooper fell under the category I rented till I came here and saw the list of cars written out.
Old Sep 2, 2020, 6:59 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by pumcome
Hi guys so I am renting a car tomorrow and I got a great rate for this weekend. So I rented midsize (C) car class but I wanted to rent a mini copper do you guys think it will be possible for me to get changed to one or is it technically an upgrade?

*at the time I book I thought the Mini Cooper fell under the category I rented till I came here and saw the list of cars written out.
The last time I saw a mini cooper in hertz fleet was in 2014.
They don't exist in the fleet.
Old Sep 2, 2020, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LJ7006
The last time I saw a mini cooper in hertz fleet was in 2014.
They don't exist in the fleet.
Aw darn that sucks thanks for letting me know.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.