Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

No unlimited mileage option in Dakar, Senegal?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2019, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

I am trying to find a decently priced Hertz rental in Dakar, Senegal ( DSS airport or anywhere nearby (Dakar or Mbour). I'm OK with the base price that Hertz is quoting, but the detailed quote always show that 0 kilometers are included and that there will be a charge/kilometer. This essentially doubles the rate.
I can't get any of the "unlimited mileage" coupons to remove this language. Is there any way to get an unlimited mileage price from hertz in Dakar?
Old Feb 25, 2019, 2:00 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

All the companies at DSS seem to offer limited mileage, but it's possible to get unlimited mileage with Budget at DKR if that's an option. Feel free to PM us with dates/times if you need assistance.
Auto Enthusiast and Joonydell like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.