Search

Promo bonus on awards reservations?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2018, 9:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Promo bonus on awards reservations?

A couple months ago I received the below email regarding a promotion to get points back when making an award reservation:

Remember that if you redeem your points for one Standard Weekly Rental before 6/30/18, you’ll get a bonus of 1,000 points per week

Or, redeem your points for one rental of a Specialty, Prestige, Adrenaline or Green Traveler Collection vehicle and get a bonus of 275 points per day
Redeemed for a week in May, but have yet to receive the 1000 bonus. Has anyone else gotten this promo and received their bonus?
Old Jul 16, 2018, 6:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Nobody else got emails with this promo or received the bonus points?
Old Jul 17, 2018, 6:11 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
You might want to check the T&C's in your promo email (make sure to always save them,) as I recall something similar though less lucrative some time ago. Took forever to post and required a call to correct. Lately, most promo points have posted quickly, usually with the rental.

Good luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.