Search

PCAR and LDAR options in birmingham UK

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2017, 6:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aer Lingus
PCAR and LDAR options in birmingham UK

Hi All,

I've tried calling the location and doing a bit of a search but does anyone here know what the range of PDAR and LDAR options are from BHX? I assume it's a big enough location that there might be decent upgrade options available (are S Classes available from this location?). Any pointers are appreciated.

Thanks
Old Feb 27, 2017, 10:37 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
BHX is not that big, really - certainly nothing compared to LHR.

I have only rented from there once, when I got upgraded from a D class Octavia into a Discovery... by the time I came to collect it I was able to swap into an F class Mercedes B Class. There was an S-Class at the airport, though I don't know if it was a regular there.

So while BHX isn't exactly tiny, it's not really an industrial scale operation either and you'll probably struggle to get upgraded - or indeed might be upgraded far beyond your base booking.
Old Feb 27, 2017, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

So the usual haphazard scenario in the UK!

Thanks for for the info nevertheless Cymro.
Old Feb 27, 2017, 3:30 pm

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
If it helps, LHR is mostly Audi A4s, Mercedes C-Classes and Mercedes E-Classes in luxury, with a few A5s and CLSs as well.
Old Feb 27, 2017, 10:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by ferg01
Hi All,

I've tried calling the location and doing a bit of a search but does anyone here know what the range of PDAR and LDAR options are from BHX? I assume it's a big enough location that there might be decent upgrade options available (are S Classes available from this location?). Any pointers are appreciated.

Thanks
I wouldn't be expecting any upgrades from those categories. If you book such a category, expect to receive categoru booked
Old Mar 6, 2017, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Hi All,

Just to report back. I ended up getting a Merc E Class. There was an S Class but it was already booked so it wasn't available. There appeared to be very few high end options at that location. Notably helpful/friendly staff though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.