Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Why are there no speciality cars available at LAX anytime next year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2016, 11:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum

By Speciality I mean, 'Prestige Collection', 'Dream Cars', and 'Adrenaline Collection'.

They are show as "sold out" next year, regadless of the dates I look at, and I've played around with a whole load of dates between February and July...

Anyone know why?
Old Dec 25, 2016, 11:45 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by clubman
By Speciality I mean, 'Prestige Collection', 'Dream Cars', and 'Adrenaline Collection'.

They are show as "sold out" next year, regadless of the dates I look at, and I've played around with a whole load of dates between February and July...

Anyone know why?
They show up fine for me:

Maybe try logging out of your Hertz Gold account and/or clearing cookies for Hertz.com?
Old Dec 26, 2016, 1:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Thanks. Tried that, and I am getting a slightly better selection, although many of the vehicles still showing as sold out, also on the dates you selected and further down the line.
Old Dec 26, 2016, 4:58 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
I have noticed that vehicle availability does seem to vary based on the country site you're using (i.e. around Thanksgiving, there were vehicles bookable in NYC from hertz.com, but hertz.co.uk was showing those same vehicles, for the same dates, as sold out).
Old Dec 26, 2016, 5:33 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by clubman
Thanks. Tried that, and I am getting a slightly better selection, although many of the vehicles still showing as sold out, also on the dates you selected and further down the line.
Are you looking for Pay Now or Pay Later rates? If you want to do Pay Later, you can enter a quote at autoslash.com/quote and choose any vehicle type and then when you get the quote, just reply to that email and ask for the specialty vehicle you want and we can see if it's available, and if so, price it out for you with discounts.

Our system work off the ACRISS code system, which is the 4-letter designation you'll see on Hertz.com. For example if you wanted to request a quote for the Mercedes SLK250 Convertible in the screenshot above, just tell us you'd like us to price a JTAR with Hertz.

Hope this helps!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.