Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

June 2017 rental in FRA, killer pre-paid rate

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2016, 7:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Sixt Platinum, Avis Preferred Plus, Hertz President's Circle, Hilton Diamond

I'm going to FRA and rentalcars.com had a prepaid rate of $292 for two weeks from Hertz. 300 kms a day which is more than enough for me. I'm a PC, will Hertz give me a slightly nicer car than the Opel Insignia I reserved? Do they look at the price I paid or the car class I reserved?

Last edited by Wiggums; Sep 18, 2016 at 7:47 pm Reason: Edited to change website from carrentals.com to rentalcars.com
Old Sep 20, 2016, 6:12 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Car class reserved is the most important factor.

I was in STR (which is not FRA) this weekend with an Insignia reservation - ended up in a Mondeo (Fusion) but with automatic transmission and nav. I was originally offered a Kuga (Escape) - technically an upgrade but I'd have preferred the group E.

I've had better rates out of LHR and been upgraded but have always booked directly with Hertz.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.