Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Address for Compliments

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2003, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Best Address for Compliments

Not trying to make light of rthib's situation here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum79/HTML/000520.html

I've been renting a single location for the past couple weeks and there is this one woman who provides exceptional service. She greets me like we are old friends and upgrades be to some really nice cars. I wanted to write a letter to someone but didn't know who. Should I find out who the Station Manager is and send something to that person or is there someone better to address a letter too? Anyone done this for a Hertz employee before? This is the first time I've actually met a Hertz employee who seemed to enjoy her job and I want to make sure her manager notices. Any thoughts?

Old Apr 9, 2003, 5:08 pm

Yes I have done this

I emailed the guy's name that was on the Bus. Where are you getting good service? Flo is Boston provides the type of service you are talking about, it really is suprising. I wrote her a nice letter a few months ago.
Old Apr 11, 2003, 7:37 am

Send an e-mail to the Station Manager whose e-mail is normally posted all over the location.
I think it's good to compliment exceptional employees. I recently did that at another location and I hear morale is very high.
SO please take time to send an e-mail to the station manager at your particular location
Old Apr 15, 2003, 3:04 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by talltravel:
Where are you getting good service? </font>
Norfolk (ORF) International Airport in Virginia

Old Apr 23, 2003, 9:29 am
Original Poster

Just my luck. After I sent out a letter last week, I come to find out that my friend has been transferred to the non-Club Gold members desk. Now she won't be able to hook me up anymore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.