Search

Hertz Spring Bonus 2016

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2016, 10:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, SPG Plat100, Hyatt Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Yep, they seem to be processing now.

I had 6 rentals in May.

5/2 Rental shows 3x points, 5/9 rental shows 2x points. Out of order, but seems to be satisfying the promo terms as long as the remaining rentals post at 3x.

Returning another car today, so hopefully those post correctly.
Old Jun 17, 2016, 2:26 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SWA A-List Preferred, DL Gold, AA Gold, National EE
Still nothing for me. 2 Rentals last month and 2 more this month....no bonus points yet.
Old Jun 18, 2016, 5:03 am

All my points have been loaded between yesterday and today.
Old Jun 18, 2016, 11:32 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Mine posted sometime in the last 24 hours.

Not surprisingly I didn't get the extra points for the rental where I booked and received Satellite Radio but didn't get charged for it...
Old Jun 18, 2016, 9:12 pm

Bonus posted, including those using CDP+PC

Had bonus points post on rentals that were using a "non member" CDP, in this case AAA CDP and PC which is in direct conflict with the posted T&C for promo.
Old Jun 18, 2016, 9:57 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by wrightflight
Had bonus points post on rentals that were using a "non member" CDP, in this case AAA CDP and PC which is in direct conflict with the posted T&C for promo.
Why would the AAA CDP be treated any differently to any other CDP? One way or another, it's still "your" CDP (or at least, by using it you're claiming that it's yours).

The claim above is that it will NOT work with a PC, which would be good to confirm one way or the other...
Old Jun 19, 2016, 5:13 am

Originally Posted by docbert
The claim above is that it will NOT work with a PC, which would be good to confirm one way or the other...
I have received the bonus for rentals that used the PC you get for doing a survey.
Old Jun 19, 2016, 8:21 am

All the bonus points posted for me as well. They updated the points posted for the 6 previous rentals in May/June...and the last rental this past Thursday.

Anyone notice that they made have posted more points than they should've?
Old Jun 19, 2016, 6:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Mine got posted now... oddly enough my second rental actually posted right at time that the rental posted, but only got 2x points since the prior rental didn't have the bonus showing yet... so they just manually did the 2x on the first rental, which happened to also be more expensive so got a few extra points out of it.

Will be interesting if my next rental later this week posts with the 3x bonus properly.
Old Jun 20, 2016, 5:26 am

I have now received the double and triple points, but not the bonus points for the satellite radio. I had contacted Hertz, asking for my bonus points. This was their response:

"We inform you that the amount of points credited on your Gold profil is correct. We credit points on the second sub-total of the rental and we don't apply points on additional equipment rented such as satellite radio or any other equipment."

What else can they mess up with their own promotion?

Last edited by sokolov; Jun 20, 2016 at 4:23 pm
Old Jun 20, 2016, 7:53 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Devalued Diamond, Hertz President's Club
I received the Sirius points sokolov......wonder why they are stalemating against your claim?
Old Jun 20, 2016, 11:13 am

Programs: AA - EP, Marriott - PP
I've had six rentals within the promo window and all of them have been corrected for the 2x and 3x points. Interestingly they included bonus points for a rental I picked up on May 1st, but didn't register until May 2nd. So Hertz is using the return date for the promo start and not pick-up date.

Also they used my most recent rental as the 2x one which worked out in my favor.
Old Jun 20, 2016, 2:14 pm

Spring Bonus Update

Thank you for participating in our Hertz Gold Plus RewardsŪ Spring Bonus. You have until 6/30/16 to earn up to 3X points on each qualifying rental.

Due to some technical difficulties, we were delayed in issuing the bonus points for this promotion. The matter has been resolved and your points are now available in your account for redemption.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 10:03 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
All Spring Bonus Points have posted correctly to my account now, too. For the record, I booked ALL my rentals during this promo with an AAA CDP & PC so we don't get into that discussion again during future promos.
Old Jun 22, 2016, 9:44 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Today's rental posted with all of the bonus points (NeverLost and 3X) right away; that's a promising development.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.