Wiki Posts
Search

Unable to book online for Italy

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2016, 4:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Unable to book online for Italy

Strange problem. When I log into my Hertz account, I am unable to book online for Italy. Any station, any car category shows up as Call to Book. If I logout, I can check rates and book as usual even with the same CDP code. What is happening? I called Hertz web support and they had no clue.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 10:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

What are your preferences in your Hertz account for Europe for

Collision Damage Waiver
Theft Protection
Super Cover
Personal Insurance/Personal Accident Insurance

and do the rates being quoted when not logged in match up with your preference settings? ( e.g. CDW is set to decline but the rates quoted when not logged in inmclude CDW )

If they are different, try changing then to match what the rates being quoted when not logged in give
Old Feb 17, 2016, 1:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Dave Noble
What are your preferences in your Hertz account for Europe for

Collision Damage Waiver
Theft Protection
Super Cover
Personal Insurance/Personal Accident Insurance

and do the rates being quoted when not logged in match up with your preference settings? ( e.g. CDW is set to decline but the rates quoted when not logged in inmclude CDW )

If they are different, try changing then to match what the rates being quoted when not logged in give
Thank you, Dave Noble. ^ You know more than Hertz web support. It was CDW. My profile is set to decline CDW while rates in Italy include CDW. The website should have given me a rate with a note on CDW. Silly Hertz website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.