Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Need Email contact for Hertz Customer Service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2015, 9:14 am
Original Poster

As a long time traveler of 100-150 flights per year, I need some help. I need the email for the head of Hertz Customer Service global and in Germany if possible. I had appalling service as a gold member in Frankfurt and want to make a complaint so this does not happen in the future to other loyal travelers. I do not wish to smear the company here with details, just not able to find the correct contact at a high level. Thank you for the help.

Mike
Old Jul 21, 2015, 7:11 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum; Marriott Platinum; Hertz PC
Sorry, I can't help... but if anyone has the contact information for the head of customer service in the US, I would like to provide some feedback.
Old Jul 21, 2015, 8:48 pm
Suspended

[email protected]
Old Jul 24, 2015, 11:00 am

Hertz Germany is absolutely the worst. The manager for all airport location is a Mr. Schreiter. I have numerous stories, latest one I got charged after cancelling a rez for 3 days rental with fictitious mileage and in/out times. Pure fraud! Cars are seldom ready at FRA. more likely to get a downgrade than upgrade as prez circle etc etc. good luck finding someone to talk to!
Old Jul 30, 2015, 8:01 am
Suspended

Hertz Italy is even worse.
Old Jul 30, 2015, 8:09 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Not suggesting that you will get the response you want, but the most efficient way is to use the webform. That goes directly into the CRM database whereas everything else has to be forwarded, scanned or whatever.

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/custo...US_PAST_RENTAL
Old Jul 31, 2015, 8:37 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
The best way to get Hertz's attention and someone who can do something, in my experience, is via Twitter. Several emails were ignored when I had an issue. One Tweet and the issue was resolved within the hour.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 5:03 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
I also am having an issue with Hertz not having cars available. Tweets seemed to help.

Last edited by deant; Aug 1, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Old Aug 3, 2015, 1:41 pm

Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Starwood Gold, Hertz President's Circle, AVIS First
I complained by Email on a HLE in Maryland and at LAX. No one ever responded. Good luck!
Old Aug 3, 2015, 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by Often1
Not suggesting that you will get the response you want, but the most efficient way is to use the webform. That goes directly into the CRM database whereas everything else has to be forwarded, scanned or whatever.

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/custo...US_PAST_RENTAL
Submitted my issue via this form and haven't got any responses for a week.
Also PM'ed @mmcdowell, no response yet
Old Aug 17, 2015, 3:56 am

was this a Europe Airport location? I have an email address for UK and Europe Operations / Group Manager - He is great, can i ask what your issue was, pm me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.