Wiki Posts
Search

Dream car booking

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2013, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
Dream car booking

Hey all, so I'm going to Atlanta this coming weekend and for fun decided i may want to rent the SLS. Went to their website and put in a request asking for a quote for a Friday-Sunday rental. The website says they would contact within 12 hours. its now...23 hours later and i havent received a call, or email. Is this normal? Hardly seems like a good business practice.....
Old Oct 8, 2013, 10:52 pm

Programs: UA, AA, BA, National EE, Hertz President Circle, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriot Silver
They will probably won't call you at all, the dream cars reservation center is probably staffed by just one person. If you can't reserve it online, your only luck is trying to see if they have it available as a upgrade at the airport when you arrive , so called dream service...
Old Oct 11, 2013, 6:44 pm

Programs: AA,UA SLV, SPG GLD,Hyatt GP Plat.,National Exec., Hertz Platinum
Yup. I have an sls at the moment till tomorrow. I got it at lax. You can negotiate with them and before I got it for $700/day but this time, I did some trickery and got it for $400

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.