Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Triple Points promo almost over...what's next?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2013, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, National Executive Elite, SpaceX Lunar Elite

I'm new to the frequent traveller scene and not familiar with the Hertz promo game (frequency, offers, etc). I know the triple points promo is over tomorrow (1/31) so what's next? Will they offer something immediately or are these things hit and miss as to timing?
Old Jan 30, 2013, 6:21 pm
Suspended

Welcome to Flyertalk. I imagine Hertz will review their bookings and try to assess what effect the triple points promo had in lifting the bookings. Hard to predict what comes next.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 5:43 pm

Programs: ua S, marriott P, hilton G, ihg P
Hope they will have another one soon, 'cause it indeed affected my choice of booking with hertz. Meanwhile, there are other promotions not necessarily from hertz but could be one of your FF programs. I know UA has a 2050 bonus miles promotion that ends on 2/28 for a weekly rental.
Old Feb 6, 2013, 8:12 am
Used to be ' simz '

Programs: Does it matter..??? It doesn't matter to them
My choice of a car rental or the number of car rentals I take did not get affectedd by this promotion.. but my choice of taking points did.. I used to transfer usually to my FF but during this triple promotion I credit all to hertz.. it was a good deal..

I wish they continue it a little longer..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.