Wiki Posts
Search

HLE in LAS?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2012, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
HLE in LAS?

Spending a few days on the strip, thinking of renting a car to drive to Hoover during the day, and there appears to be a good quantity of HLE's on the strip. A quick search shows the only Adrenalin is the Corvette convertible, with a decent collection of Prestige, and some full-size if that's not our thing. So... is there any particular HLE that would have a better selection, and do any codes work in LAS (or is there enough demand to make them not even bother?)? Or would the selection be better at the airport? Thx!
Old Oct 24, 2012, 4:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Actually I found its better to rent from a hotel location. Planet Hollywood has a Hertz desk in the hotel, and you can reserve ahead on the website. Usually cheaper than the HLE on the strip... since those get a lot of traffic/attention from people walking by and deciding they want to rent a hot convertible or fancy car. You can also rent from the hotel and return to the airport for no additional fee.

Yes depending when you go you can use coupons/codes as well.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 3:23 pm

Programs: UA Gold 0.66MM, MR LT Titanium, IHG Platinum, Hertz PC
I got an economy>SUV upgrade on a rental from the Caesar's Palace HLE last year, and I was either base Gold or 5 star at the time. The agent seemed very eager to give me the upgrade.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.