Search

Statement/Activity no longer available?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2012, 12:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Statement/Activity no longer available?

Ok, so I've been trying to make sure I'm getting credit for the triple points promo... logged in to the hertz.bomb site and went to look at my e-statement. What do you know, the link is no longer there. Only thing I can see is my current balance... no link for activity or statement or anything.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 2:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Works for me...

My Account -> Hertz Gold Plus Rewards -> eStatements

Gives a drop-down to select the month I want to look at (last 3 months only), a summary for that month, and than all rental/point details for that month.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 3:41 pm
Suspended

I am not seeing it either, and the bonus points are not posting properly.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Tried on a few different computers and browsers, all same result. No eStatements link/button to click on.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 8:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Anyone have the link they can post to the estatement so I can try to get to it that way?
Old Oct 18, 2012, 2:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I don't see a link as referenced by docbert but have found that if I go

My account -> Use my points , there is a link on that page to estatements

the link I have is https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/ememb...ARDS_STATEMENT
Old Oct 18, 2012, 8:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Guess its their crappy website and internal IT systems... I looked at the web code and I see the AWARDS_STATEMENT item in the javascript, but there is no corresponding link or code to go along with it like there are for all of the other links. Still dosn't appear in my account page either.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 6:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Still same situation... the link is just not there for me to view my account statement/activity. Sent an email through the Hertz website, but I don't have much faith in getting any useful response.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 5:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Been over a week since I contacted Hertz "customer service", and no response or even acknowledgement of any kind. The link to view my account activity statement is still missing. Calling up was also useless.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 2:16 pm
Suspended

They said they were going to fix the website, but who knows how long that is going to take them?
Old Oct 26, 2012, 9:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Oh they 'fixed' it alright... a couple weeks ago when they updated things it broke the account activity and statements.
Old Oct 27, 2012, 1:21 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
I can still access mine (as per my post above), however the latest available is September - nothing for October yet despite several rentals. Not sure if that's normal or not...
Old Nov 10, 2012, 9:39 am

Location: Seattle, WA & Red Lodge, MT (USA) and Cumbria, England
Programs: AA Platinum for Life, AS MVP Gold 100K, Marriott Titanium for Life, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by docbert
I can still access mine (as per my post above), however the latest available is September - nothing for October yet despite several rentals. Not sure if that's normal or not...
Same situation for me. The number of rentals and total points are clicking-up, but without any visibility to the details I can't tell how the points are being calculated or if I'm getting the triple bonus.

I haven't paid attention before how long it takes for a new month to appear in the drop-down....anyone know?
Old Nov 12, 2012, 12:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Bonvoy LT Ti; National EE; WDW Passholder
Last month, the September statements were up by the 3rd. My October statement is still not showing in the drop-down list.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 4:31 pm

Programs: Diamond Hilton, Titanium Marriott, Delta DM, President Circle Herz, NIGHTS IN OWN BED 2022 28
e-statments are broke and no one's triple points are posting. I called customer service they didn't have an answer about it, but tried to make it sound like I was an isolated case. I know that is not the case, anyone think the two are related? As in they don't want to show our statments that prove our points are not posting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.